"Glitch Techs" News & Discussions (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

ToonJay723

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
New York
When is season 2 coming?
Season 2 isn't complete. They only went as far as storyboarding ten episodes. The creators said if the show is successful Nick will animate those episode.

There's still ten more episodes of season one that hasn't been released yet. No word on when that's coming out.

Reactions: Zanneck

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com
Someone screenshot a tweet Dan Milano put out in March. He said how Miko had ADHD and she was held back a year. I'm not sure if this was brought up in this thread before, but it's good to know .

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Why is this show not on the main network?!
But that show is already on Netflix since debut last February, just like Pinky Malinky started on netflix Jan 2019

I'm not sure why you act so surprised now if you already knew Glitch Techs is already on netflix.

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com

Dan Milano put out a tweet for a very extensive Q&A , which is on a Google drive. Here's everyone who took part.

Screenshot_20200606-121901.png

Edit: Dan Milano talks more about Miko having ADHD. He said how it's definitely the intent, though they wanted to make it more official once a consultant was brought onboard. The details of her schooling are kept as "soft canon" since they have ideas that could possibly contradict it, but her core character is still intact. Also, Dan has ADHD.

Last edited:

NeoplanDan

Just Think Twice Before You Say Anything
Apr 24, 2016
USA
www.youtube.com
@kanc What I meant was, why did Nick give up on this series, giving it to Netflix instead of airing it on the network.
I think you would've already knew about this when it was discussed from last year about moving the series to Netflix, just ask Pinky Malinky, to what happened after it was delayed for years from shifting in between all 3 networks (Remember it started its life from CN before being sent to Nick and then Nick sent it to Netflix for the final results).

Sent from my LM-X420 using Tapatalk

Reactions: kanc

Ghoster1987

howdy
Aug 15, 2018
usa
It could be because Nick's management shake up in 2018 cause many things to get delayed indefinitely.

Maybe when the new president and the new set of execs came in they probably didn't know what to do with Glitch Techs, Pinky Malinky, and the Rocko and Zim specials since they didn't greenlit them.

So i guess thats why they dumped it and maybe wanted to experiment with the Netflix deal

This sometimes happens
with movie studios. when a certain exec greenlits a couple of films but that person left, then a new person comes in and doesn't know what to do or has different plans with the slate of films

Reactions: kanc and Zanneck