Ghostbusters General News and Discussion Thread

Latest News & Videos

19MagiswordLane

Anime Superhero's Crooner of Carnage, babe!
Mar 19, 2016
GHOSTBUSTERS
GENERAL NEWS AND DISCUSSION

Links
-Animation Discussion
-Time for another Cartoon?
-Extreme Ghostbusters
-Ecto-Force News and Discussion

-Ghostbusters Talkback
-Ghostbusters II Talkback
-Cinematic Universe
-Ghostbusters: Answer The Call Talkback
-2020 Movie News and Discussion

Dan Aykroyd has apparently written a treatment for a prequel:

I’ve written Ghostbusters High, where they meet in New Jersey in 1969 and we’re looking to do that as probably a glorified feature or pilot within the next maybe five years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
I want them to go forward in time, not before the first movie. I don't think we need to see Peter, Ray, and Egon as teens. It also aces Winston and Janine out of the story and they're just as important, imo. Idk, feels like any other supernatural show already out there. Plus while it doesn't break canon they met in high school, there's the sticking point that the Library ghost was clearly the first real entity they saw and that was in 1984.

Would rather see something like a Ghostbusters franchise in another city with occassional appearances from Ray, Winston, and any of the cast up for a guest spot.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

For some reason I keep being reminded of this post I made on a Black Clover talkback thread: C&C - Black Clover - "The One With No Magic" [9/8]

It seems like the inspiration for Maya comes from his wife, mother, and sister.
The good news is I'm not scared anymore. The bad news is, as I have absorbed things, I am now freaking infuriated.
For nick@nite, and I thought full house was the only one skipped.., now George lopez is doing the same thing.. early Mon Jun 1 3:30am was No Free Launch, then skipped episodes to A Kiss is Just Kiss episode aired early Jun 2 at 4am. Very weird for nick@nite, obvi a sign that show won't last long