Ghostbusters General News and Discussion Thread

19MagiswordLane

Anime Superhero's Crooner of Carnage, babe!
GHOSTBUSTERS
GENERAL NEWS AND DISCUSSION

Links
-Animation Discussion
-Time for another Cartoon?
-Extreme Ghostbusters
-Watch The Real Ghostbusters and Extreme Ghostbusters Legally on YouTube
-Ecto-Force News and Discussion

-Ghostbusters Talkback
-Ghostbusters II Talkback
-Cinematic Universe
-Ghostbusters: Answer The Call Talkback
-Ghostbusters: Afterlife: News and Discussion

Dan Aykroyd has apparently written a treatment for a prequel:

I’ve written Ghostbusters High, where they meet in New Jersey in 1969 and we’re looking to do that as probably a glorified feature or pilot within the next maybe five years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I want them to go forward in time, not before the first movie. I don't think we need to see Peter, Ray, and Egon as teens. It also aces Winston and Janine out of the story and they're just as important, imo. Idk, feels like any other supernatural show already out there. Plus while it doesn't break canon they met in high school, there's the sticking point that the Library ghost was clearly the first real entity they saw and that was in 1984.

Would rather see something like a Ghostbusters franchise in another city with occassional appearances from Ray, Winston, and any of the cast up for a guest spot.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

YOU GUYS!! I was on a Twitch stream with Jordan Todosey (the voice of Willa on Willa's Wild Life) and sent that "Sound Good To You?" video through her Discord server AND YOU ARE NOT GONNA BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED OMG-- And she even tried to do Willa's voice too in the process!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED Y'ALL OMG-
The clip:
I found this tweet from Tom Warburton from April. Why I only discovered it now is a mystery. In any case, the show didn't win the Annie Awards for preschool programming, but here's the acceptance speech for what would have happened if the show did win.

Say NO to Hungary's anti-LGBT law!
My name is Luca, I live on the ocean floor....
The Hungarian anti-LGBT law has sadly passed by the government! And Portugal beaten us 0-3.
Today's addition in Palk Áron 2002's Arts is about Bloo having both feelings.

Featured Posts