GGO Football, Dinosaur King and World Trigger on Primo TV

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Oct 22, 2012
Ratings
3,589 67 1
Belgium
Soon on Comcast. Thanks to D-nice is the man. for pointing this out.

Weekdays:
10:00 pm GGO Football
10:30 pm Dinosaur King
11:00 pm World Trigger
11:30 pm GGO Football
12:00 am Dinosaur King
12:30 am World Trigger

Weekends:
10:30 pm GGO Football
11:00 pm GGO Football
11:30 pm World Trigger
12:00 am World Trigger
12:30 am Dinosaur King
1:00 am Dinosaur King

www.primotv.com

EDIT: The channel hasn't started yet.

Last edited:

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
Mar 17, 2010
Ratings
732 1
Canada

What a crazy lineup of deep cuts. Invizimals, Dinosaur King, The Little Prince (French series), World Trigger ... and Instant Star?

Dec 27, 2010
Ratings
45 1
Ohio
To avoid any confusion, despite the name and it's logo similarities to V-Me, the network is in fact an English-Language channel, I watched earlier today.
Just on curiosity, did you watch World Trigger? This is the English dub premiere of the show and many people are curious as to whether or not Ocean Productions edited the dub for its TV airing. It seems strange that World Trigger would show up on a children's network like this, considering the copious amounts of gunfire, smoking, and swearing it has. (Unless it was completely hacked to pieces a la 4kids One Piece........)

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...