General International TV Channels Thread

J10

ESPN 4 has officially been launched in most places in Latin America, excluding three countries, Mexico (sold to another company), Brazil (rebranding later in 2022), and Argentina (not yet).

Last edited:

J10

First MENA Broadcasting Rights for FIFA competitions to be split is confirmed to be FIFA Club World Cup 2022. The first country to split in broadcasting rights for FIFA Club World Cup is Saudi Arabia (via SSC Sports Channels).

BW134

CANAL+ channels (besides Premium/Sport channels) will join Polsat Box like TeenNick on December 10th. But CANAL+ Group channels won't be available in older subscriptions after January 15th, only they will be in "L" package. But it's a historical moment when thematic C+ channels are in every polish sat operators.

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
Animal Planet Europe continuity from sometime between April-June 2004. Or maybe October, because of the "Men on the Edge" promo.

J10

After 15 years, TV5Monde has changed their logo after rebranding, and simply shifted Monde down under TV5.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Still, TV5Monde Style didn’t modify their logo yet.

Last edited:

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
Sony Movie Channel Hungary might become Viasat Movie soon, a Hungarian version of Viasat Film (now V Film). Antenna Group has registered that name on 22 November. This info was found out by @Aknow via a Youtube community post.
The new (and tentative) name for Sony Max Hungary is currently unknown.

themidnightlore

That one that banters over Sony TV channels
Sony Movie Channel Hungary might become Viasat Movie soon, a Hungarian version of Viasat Film (now V Film). Antenna Group has registered that name on 22 November. This info was found out by @Aknow via a Youtube community post.
I guess the entire AXN family is safe. So, maybe Antenna Group went the KC Global Media route, keeping the license to use the AXN brand?

J10

So, Viasat 3 & Viasat 6 is here to stay (via Antenna Group), and the Sony-branded ones is expected to become Viasat.

I guess there is nothing to worry about Viasat in that market. I thought they’d get rid of Viasat and Sony names, and that they should instead spin-off Viasat channels to Viasat World.

Last edited:

J10

Yesterday, Moonbug Kids has appeared on OSN transponder, 11804 H, on Nilesat 201. The channel is not subtitle nor dubbed, and is just broadcasting only in English.
1638752592836.png

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts