General International TV Channels Thread

Moleoman

Channel 4 and Channel 5 channels went off air due to a fire alarm at Red Bee Media which provides playout to the aforementioned channels:

J10

Yesterday, Warner TV has replaced TNT Germany. Here are the old ones getting disappeared, and then comes the new DOGs.

The next channels to be set for rebranding is TNT Africa (Sub-Saharan Africa), and also both TNT Poland and TNT Romania.

Last edited:

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
Since the Olympics and Paralympics in Tokyo are over, the online channels of M4 are currently broadcasting testcards, similar to the ones seen in the pre-launch stage of M4 and M5 (in 2015 and 2016 respectively).

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
Fox Germany's on-screen closure message.

Animax Hungary technical glitch from 2008. The image was frozen at the ident, but the sound went on.

J10

5 Days left for the cessation of both Channel V & Nat Geo People Asia in the MENA Region (also both to be ceased in Southeast Asia), where it'll also be ceased on same day with the other FOX/Disney Southeast Asian Channels.

Unlike FOX/Disney-branded channels in Southeast Asia, still neither any ticker, nor farewell promos for their cessation from both channels, and especially both Star Movies China (Hotels and Residents only), and Star Sports China/South Korea. Not to forget FOX Sports Asia has nothing to promote their farewell messages, unlike FOX Sports Taiwan.
4 DAYS LEFT!!

One of the customers said that OSN Customer Service told him lately, and they didn't know before about Disney's closure before in the news websites. OSN Customer Service thought it's false and rumors until it's being confirmed.
1632649519407.png

Last edited:

ilpuyopuyo

At TAMAX-TV HQ
5 Days left for the cessation of both Channel V & Nat Geo People Asia in the MENA Region (also both to be ceased in Southeast Asia), where it'll also be ceased on same day with the other FOX/Disney Southeast Asian Channels.

Unlike FOX/Disney-branded channels in Southeast Asia, still neither any ticker, nor farewell promos for their cessation from both channels, and especially both Star Movies China (Hotels and Residents only), and Star Sports China/South Korea. Not to forget FOX Sports Asia has nothing to promote their farewell messages, unlike FOX Sports Taiwan.
But Cignal puts ticker on each Disney-owned channels.

Moleoman

TVP1 instead of showing the clock is now airing the loop before and after the testcard. If you look carefully, you can see that the loop for some reason has the old logo in the background:

From what I read, TVP2 also phased out the clock but in this case after the last programme (or ad block) for the day it cuts straight to the testcard.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts