General International TV Channels Thread

themidnightlore

That one that banters over Sony TV channels
Discovery buys MediaWorks's channels in New Zealand which includes TV channel Three and their joint-venture stake in Bravo with NBC Universal, along with The Breeze TV and The Edge TV. MediaWorks has sold their channels as they were making a loss, they have more success in radio broadcasting.

I admit that for a split second I misreaded MediaWorks as Mediacorp and I was like "Since when Mediacorp was in NZ?"
Gonna agree with CNCN2014, Discovery likes picking ships in a sad state (and not always it fully works, for example, since when they got Switchover Media, the kids channels (K2 and Frisbee) after a while became pale shadows of their old concepts).

J10

My-HD IS DEAD (12)

Last night and today, there are only two changes on the defunct My-HD package, which are currently available only on GoBX receivers in 4 GCC Countries (KSA, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman). Here are the changes until now:
  • English Club got removed and is being replaced by Duck TV (subjected to be removed from their old frequency at any moment, which is currently broadcasting in FTA, clear), on the frequency of Arabsat Badr (11230 V).
  • Fight Network has returned to the MENA Region, after being removed from OSN in 2018. This channel has replaced Luxe TV on the same frequency.
View attachment 283085
View attachment 283086
My-HD IS DEAD (13)

The frequency (12360 V) has went off, and it consists of (Trace Urban, Trace Sport Stars, My Zen TV, and Duck TV). These channels has been transited to new frequencies, excluding My Zen TV, which has been gone for good and not transited to new frequencies.

The only channels that uses (My) beside the channel names are GMA Channels, via the frequency (11823 V). The rest of the channels has dropped (My).

J10

My-HD IS DEAD (13)

The frequency (12360 V) has went off, and it consists of (Trace Urban, Trace Sport Stars, My Zen TV, and Duck TV). These channels has been transited to new frequencies, excluding My Zen TV, which has been gone for good and not transited to new frequencies.

The only channels that uses (My) beside the channel names are GMA Channels, via the frequency (11823 V). The rest of the channels has dropped (My).
My-HD IS DEAD (14)

ZooMoo TV HD is back again, but currently through GoBX, via frequency (11919 H), until a new Pay TV service launches to replace the defunct My-HD Network. It has disappeared from My-HD (and even GoBX) since 9 months ago, but then returned back again.
image.jpg

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
CZ stuff... Current premieres...

Déčko: Vampirina, Milo Murphy S2
Nova: Castle
Prima: Bigfoot Presents: Meteor and the Mighty Monster Trucks, Hudson and Rex
Prima Cool: The Flash, El Chapo, Orange Is The New Black

Also here's MTV 90s schedule sample...

Moleoman

HBO Hungary continuity from April 1994 during "Tapsi Hapsi és vendégei" ("Bugs Bunny and Guests") block.

As you can see the block uses the same graphics package (the clock tower + studio at 1:37) as the "Rozkodowany Bugs Bunny" block on Canal+ Poland in years 1995-2003 and "Bugs Bunny presents" on Arutz HaYeladim in late 1990s. I wonder where those bumpers originated.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Footage of the first hour or so of CBeebies has emerged. From this day on (IIRC) BBC Knowledge reduced its hours in order to accelerate the switch to BBC Four the next month.

CBeebies, much like other BBC channels of its time, had a 4:3 feed. That feed was carried by Bragatel and had the subtitles burnt in it. Same went to BBC One.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember when I said The Dog and Pony Show should come to Qubo? Well, it's probably not happening. Since Discovery is a co producer it will probably end up on Discovery Family and Discovery Famiila.
Did anybody notice the error just tonight on Nick? At 7:57PMish after Despicable Me 2 error?
I love the smell of rain at night and the end of Daylight Savings here.
Scott Innes apparently put up his Christmas tree....in October. It looks pretty good though.