General International TV Channels Thread

Latest News & Videos

themidnightlore

That one that banters over Sony TV channels
Mar 29, 2018
Noticed that the website for Sony Crime Channel doesn't exist anymore, all it does is redirect to Sony Channel UK's website.
I still wonder how they're still keeping around that channel.

J10

Oct 28, 2016
Starting March 1st, Syfy Middle East is going to leave OSN, and it’s content will be available on OSN On Demand.

Reactions: RegularCapital

disneyperson

DC - PH & US feed
The news profiles of ABS-CBN are already showing a symbol of mourning over the "freedom of press".
Cable companies are mad because their digital box has too much features. Even their VOD service costs half a dollar for 2 days.

The telephone franchise will end on Sunday
No one really payed for that service.

Sent from my SM-G5510 using Tapatalk

Francisque

Mar 14, 2014
MTV Music Poland will become MTV Music 24 on the 3rd of March:

Even if they're promoting it as an amazing "new" (more music! As if MTV Music Poland isn't music!) channel, in reality, I've been informed, it's a closure.

The channel will just be closed and MTV Music 24 from the German team will be replacing it. It's a "boring" and poor channel, so I'm a tad sad for its viewers.