General International TV Channels Thread

Latest News & Videos

RandomMe

Bloo
Dec 30, 2012
Braga, Portugal
internalymbelydredd.tumblr.com
New episodes of Shin-Chan started airing on FOX ES on Monday. LUK Internacional had two options, either license it to FOX or to Comedy Central.

The series aired nationwide on Neox before it lost rights, and on Antena 3 and Cartoon Network before.

Radical Buster

Well-Known Hack Fraud
Feb 3, 2018
under your bed
Ah, I miss Shin-chan. It used to be a core part of RCTI's Sunday morning lineup but it got taken off the air around the time our FCC implemented stricter broadcast guidelines in 2013. Too indecent for today's kids, I guess.

RandomMe

Bloo
Dec 30, 2012
Braga, Portugal
Here the show was on Biggs until December 2016 when the show stirred controversy on Facebook due to indecent behavior towards hospital workers and the series was outright banned, but was greenlighted in May 2017, only if it aired after 22:30, Portugal's watershed. Since that technically became an adult show to them, they didn't feel like airing.

The dub we had was seen on Animax between 2009 and 2011. Animax changing formats in 2010 was one of the first signs of Sony starting to have less efficient ways to manage its channels and led to the brand being exterminated outside of Asia.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
May 25, 2010
Cartoon Headquarters
It's been talked about last year, and UPC is still UPC, imagone if UPC Ireland still existed, it would be Vodafone TV within a couple of years.
According to Reuters it will be officially approved next month...
Reuters: Vodafone dostane od Evropské komise zelenou pro převzetí operátora UPC
Vodafone tipped for Liberty Global green light - Mobile World Live
...that UPC will become owned by Vodafone in CZ/HU. Vodafone has already registered channels as provider and EU is going to greenlight it.

AlbanianCNfan

Dec 30, 2018
Today are the Albanian Elections. Every 4 years we choose a choose a mayor for our city.
Since here in my city, we only have one candidate, meaning he automatically wins.
Top Channel is airing some uninerrupted marathons and live reports from different reporters from respective cities.
I remember back in 2015 when the same thing happened and Zamira Rami won.
(Zamira Rami - 2015 - today?)

AlbanianCNfan

Dec 30, 2018
You mean local elections. We too have every four years (last ones were in 2017). This year we will have legislative elections.
In Albania it is the opposite. The oldest legislative elections were in 1997. The oldest local elections were in 1996 or 2000.
Tommorow will be the vote counting.

Mr Chilean

Nov 22, 2017
In Latin America, Tooncast had suffered in a horrible situation, where as of July 1st, 2019, will dropping all classic series of Hanna-Barbera and Warner Bros, in favor of filling the lineup... only Cartoon Network original series. The future of the channel may be uncertain, it depends on the restructuring of WarnerMedia LatAm. In other words, there will be a possible sign of a merger with Boomerang LatAm (this time that the last one, will have a rebranding where it is separated from the global brand, and this time going back to the roots). This time, will happened like the case of the merger between Retro and TCM in 2009 (when Turner buys the most of Claxson channels in 2007, like HTV, MuchMusic, I-SAT, Space, Infinito, FashionTV LatAm and Retro). Where Retro became TruTV, while the contents of Retro move to TCM (going on to have a rebranding as "TCM Classic Entertainment")

RandomMe

Bloo
Dec 30, 2012
Braga, Portugal
Tooncast's fate was speculated numerous times, the channel is still operating at some sort of discount and will never get an "investment".

I don't expect Boomerang to adopt its own branding in Latin America soon, but I hope it won't become like its EMEA and Asia-Pacific counterparts.

Mar 29, 2018
I've read that since today Sony Crime Channel axed al lthe dramas. Basically, True Crime and it have the same programmation.
I give to SCC a month or two, then it's dead. I think it will beat Sony Spin's record of small existence (Sony Spin existed for 3 years, Sony Crime Channel for a year and an half?).

Francisque

Mar 14, 2014
I've read that since today Sony Crime Channel axed al lthe dramas. Basically, True Crime and it have the same programmation.
I give to SCC a month or two, then it's dead. I think it will beat Sony Spin's record of small existence (Sony Spin existed for 3 years, Sony Crime Channel for a year and an half?).
True Crime closed down on yesterday

They never should have rebranded the Sony Channel generic channel to Sony Crime Channel in the first place

Mar 29, 2018
True Crime closed down on yesterday

They never should have rebranded the Sony Channel generic channel to Sony Crime Channel in the first place
So, let me see.
They first made SCC and closed True Crime, then morphed TruTV in a crime channel, only for close it and revive True Crime... And close it again. Are the execs at Sony okay???
Agreed on the second point. But seems that Sony Channel is becoming a dying brand. How many are left?

J10

Oct 28, 2016
Abu Dhabi Sports 3&4 has delayed their cessation on their old frequency (12092 V), which was supposed to be occurred by yesterday. I think the two channels will cease their transmission by July 15; Pehla Cessation Day from OSN.
image.jpg

J10

Oct 28, 2016
13 days left for Pehla’s Cessation from OSN. Star Plus, Star Gold, Zee TV, and Zee Cinema are the most important channels to be subtitled, dubbed, or converted to HD than any other Pehla channels. OSN has made a big mistake removing four important Indian General Entertainment and Movie channels. The only channel from the Pehla channels that is in HD is Ten Cricket.

In the UK, Star Plus is broadcasting in HD, unlike OSN in the MENA Region and some places in the world. If Star Plus joined beIN, then it would be converted to HD just after few months.

AlbanianCNfan

Dec 30, 2018
List of Albanian channels that i can record of have the streams for them:

Film Nje HD
Film Dy HD
Film Aksion HD
Film Hits HD
Film Autor
Film Drame
Film Komedi
T HD
Jolly HD
Tring Fantasy
Tring Super
Tring 3 Plus
Tring Komedi/Summertime
Tring Shqip
Stinet
Junior TV
Explorer Shkence
Explorer Natyra
Explorer Histori
Bang Bang
Tring Tring
Tring Smile
Tring Planet
Tring Super
Tip TV
Tring Action
Tring World
Tring History
Digi Gold HD Cinema
Digi Gold HD Atlantic
Cufo Tv
Tring Kids
Shqip Tv Western
Shqip Tv Tom & Jerry
Shqip Tv MIMI
Shqip Tv Komedi
Shqip Tv Horror
Shqip Tv Hindi
Shqip Tv Film
Shqip Tv Fantasy
Shqip Tv Cinema
Shqip Tv Aksion
TDC (albanian subtitles)

Please if you want any of the streams from these channels you can private message me.