General International TV Channels Thread

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Now I wish we stayed with the Asian one. Next week is the highly anticipated localisation rebrand of Discovery Kids India.

Which means THIS

View attachment 121421

Yes, everyday it’s like this.
So basically Discovery Kids will air just one show? Just one show?

Can it be worser than Nick India with their Motu Patlu and their Gattu Battu and their Ninja Hattori?

animegamer

Jul 22, 2017
Ratings
1,913 25
www.youtube.com
This is the complete Discovery Kids India schedule for next week, assuming it's true (normally it's the Disney India channels that change at last minute)

1:00am - Mister Maker
5:00am - Teleshopping
6:00am - Kisna
7:00am - Little Krishna
8:00am - Bandbudh Aur Budbak
10:00pm - Little Krishna
11:00pm - Teleshopping

According to the TV guide the show has 48 episodes waiting to be aired and then it's constant reruns.

There's another one coming in April. http://www.thehindubusinessline.com...o-produce-new-kids-series/article10047884.ece

Last edited:

J10

Oct 28, 2016
Ratings
487 2

Moleoman

Jan 22, 2011
Ratings
286 6
Poland
CEE folks, anyone else remember CANAL+ airing TMNT in the '90s or was I imagining stuff?
If you were writing about cartoon series, none of them aired in C+ over here. The 1987 show aired in the voice-over version on TVP1 in years 1991-1992 and later on TVP2 in years ca. 1992-1996.

However, if you were writing about the movies, Canal+ Poland aired only four TMNT movies:
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990) - premiere on C+: 24th June 1996
  • Teenage Mutant NInja Turtles III (1993) - premiere on C+: 9th August 1998 (yes, C+ PL has never shown the 2nd movie)
  • TMNT (2007) - premiere on C+: 2nd March 2008
  • Teenage Mutant NInja Turtles - premiere on C+: 25th April 2015 (Canal+ couldn't air the sequel, as in ca. 2016 the premium TV rights to Paramount films shifted from Canal+ Poland to HBO Poland).

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...