Gatordragon's Art Stuff

Gatordragon

A jester is you!
As part of an art trade, I drew up Avalee and Eitri taking on TIME ITSELF's Reaper. He may be from another universe, but this bad bot racked up a huge bounty that the Bounty Fools can't resist.

ReaperVsBountyFools.png

ReaperVsBountyFoolsGreyBackground.png

Gatordragon

A jester is you!
After months of hard work, I have finally finished my animated short film, Herptiles! Follow the tale of an alligator and frog after they lose their home and must search for a new one.

I was so proud to premiere this at my BFA Gallery Exhibition! So much appreciation from artists and professors.

Author note: "Herptile" means reptile or amphibian.

Last edited:

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Oh, my God! That was awesome! I never watch videos here when people post them but I made a special case for you and I'm glad I did. I can't wait to see more from you in the future!

Gatordragon

A jester is you!
Oh, my God! That was awesome! I never watch videos here when people post them but I made a special case for you and I'm glad I did. I can't wait to see more from you in the future!
A good animation.

Thanks, you two. And I've got more for ya.

I collaborated on an animated short called Pacé, which is about a little mushroom boy who works for elves. Here are my animated sequences. I might post the full short later.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts