Gatordragon's Art Stuff

Latest News & Videos

Gatordragon

Disturbed Paladin
May 14, 2012
The Land of Flowers

Zeelo Leafdrop has been trapped in Ravenloft for so long, but it turns out that not even death is an escape from that eldritch place. Zeelo and his party were slain fighting a powerful madman, but unknown forces in Ravenloft have restored them back to life. However, these forces have also... "gifted" Zeelo and his party with afflictions upon revival, with Zeelo cursed with a plague of boils and cysts. Disgusted, Zeelo has had enough of this horrid place and is even more determined to find a way out of Ravenloft.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fone Bone

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Framingham, MA
I also have a question if you don't mind answering. I'm having a bit of a hard time with my artwork. I'm curious if it gets any easier over time and if it's a skill I can still learn and improve. I mean, I'm 43, but I took a break from art for around 20 years. I think I'm better now at Gilda and Meek than when I started the reboot but I hope to get better still as the harder stuff approaches. Do you think that's possible?

Reactions: Gatordragon

Gatordragon

Disturbed Paladin
May 14, 2012
The Land of Flowers
I also have a question if you don't mind answering. I'm having a bit of a hard time with my artwork. I'm curious if it gets any easier over time and if it's a skill I can still learn and improve. I mean, I'm 43, but I took a break from art for around 20 years. I think I'm better now at Gilda and Meek than when I started the reboot but I hope to get better still as the harder stuff approaches. Do you think that's possible?
Of course! What it takes is dedication, the will to learn, the right tips/tutorials, and lots of practice. That's how I did it. The internet has many resources for artists.

Reactions: Fone Bone

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Okay this has to be a joke.
Sad news, no more CN EMEA schedules anymore for a while.
The Wayback Machine is closed for a long time.
The Internet: a place where ideology and opinions turn into a street fight.
I know it probably won't happen in the near future, but I wouldn't mind if Universal Kids does air Voltron: Legendary Defender or She-Ra: Princesses of Power... if the channel still exists in the next few years.
I’m liking Amphibia so far. It’s like a combination of Big City Greens and Gravity Falls.