Gatordragon's Art Stuff

Latest News & Videos

Gatordragon

Disturbed Paladin
May 14, 2012
The Land of Flowers
After months of hard work, I have finally finished my animated short film, Herptiles! Follow the tale of an alligator and frog after they lose their home and must search for a new one.

I was so proud to premiere this at my BFA Gallery Exhibition! So much appreciation from artists and professors.

Author note: "Herptile" means reptile or amphibian.

Last edited:

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Framingham, MA
Oh, my God! That was awesome! I never watch videos here when people post them but I made a special case for you and I'm glad I did. I can't wait to see more from you in the future!

Reactions: Gatordragon

Gatordragon

Disturbed Paladin
May 14, 2012
The Land of Flowers
Oh, my God! That was awesome! I never watch videos here when people post them but I made a special case for you and I'm glad I did. I can't wait to see more from you in the future!
A good animation.
Thanks, you two. And I've got more for ya.

I collaborated on an animated short called Pacé, which is about a little mushroom boy who works for elves. Here are my animated sequences. I might post the full short later.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Carlos Gutierrez wrote on Chevistian C's profile.
Do you have King from the upcoming Disney Channel animated series "The Owl House" as your avatar?
2019 feels like a bad year to talk about SpongeBob in public. If you dare say anything bad about seasons 1-3 you’ll be destroyed. Also, there’s a controversy going on with this character: Nurse Bazooka
I wonder if there are any "zombie channels" within WarnerMedia's portfolio that can be flipped.
Ahh, finally, the weekend is here. And this isn't just any old weekend. This is the weekend that SpongeBob and Patrick go camping. Wouldn't it be great if they got lost in the woods and never came back?