"Gambit (X-Men)" Feature Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Ratings
11,287 19
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
I guess making Sinister the villain or a big presence in the film gives it some decent importance in the overall franchise, on-top of being your classic heist movie ;).
A part of me is admittedly skeptical. Even though it's an outline, it's pretty on the nose with what happened in the comics. He was even hired by Sinister. The only difference is no mention of the Marauders and Morlocks.

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
May 18, 2006
Ratings
974 1
East Northport
Again FOX films especially Gambit don't have enough cred for a release date to really have the weight on it's own for it to feel like it's coming out. I mean it can come out and be made in the time they said (just as New Mutants was which has it's first trailer out) but there still isn't the assurance of say an MCU date. Though if this date does keep this will come out the week after Sony's Silver and Black movie so any momentum that movie may generate will be cut down by Gambit. Still until we actually see information of Remy's movie actually being in production I'm still holding my breath on it considering how many delays it's been through.

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
Ratings
2,981 5 1
the point of no return
I'm curious to see how much of the original script is still intact at this point even if Bella Donna and the Thieves/Assassins were probably always going to be involved one way or another...
If they were talking $150 mil, I too wonder what they had. I'm sure the adjustments involved the sfx.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Rumors suggest Candra The Benefactress will possibly be a main villain.

http://omegaunderground.com/2017/10...lain-candra-expected-gambit-externals-coming/
Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Spotlight

Latest profile posts

I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...