"G Gundam" - Week Eight - Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate this week's "G Gundam" episodes!

Votes: 6 66.7%

Votes: 2 22.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

William C. Maune

TZ News Editor in Chief
It's the moment you've been waiting for! This is the official talkback thread for the episodes of "G Gundam" premiering on Toonami September 23rd through September 27th (That's right, we're back to 5 days a week of Gundam goodness!) at 5.0 PM (4.0 Central). This thread burns with an awesome power, it commands you to comment in it! While this thread covers the entire week please feel free to post about the episodes as they air.

Spoilers: If you are posting in regards to an episode that has aired on Toonami you do not need to worry about using spoiler tags. If you are posting in regards to an episode that has not aired on Toonami you will need to use spoiler tags due to the number of people who have not yet seen the entire series. Thank you!​

StrangerAtaru

Hey, I want to be Ussop!
TOMORROW IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITI.....

(someone whispers something in SA's ear)

Oh, OK. Never mind. I'll wait until we see the preview after today's episode. (starts chanting "Allenby" to himself)

Dark Spider

Moderator of Kiyone Love
What will Domon's next opponent be? How will the enemy give away their gundam's special attack to Domon before the match? How will Domon and Rain's relationship grow? Will Domon live through his next challenege!!???

THIS IS THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!

Let's get things started! Gundam Finals Set! Ready......GO!!!

(Yes, I'm very hyper today...)

Charred Knight

Originally posted by Dark Spider
What will Domon's next opponent be? How will the enemy give away their gundam's special attack to Domon before the match? How will Domon and Rain's relationship grow? Will Domon live through his next challenege!!???

THIS IS THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!

Let's get things started! Gundam Finals Set! Ready......GO!!!

(Yes, I'm very hyper today...)

Their just three guys in crappy construction mechs. Probably the funniest fight in the entire series though.

Domon only has two matches this week.

HellCat

Lesser spotted Brit
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Originally posted by StrangerAtaru
TOMORROW IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITI.....

(someone whispers something in SA's ear)

Oh, OK. Never mind. I'll wait until we see the preview after today's episode. (starts chanting "Allenby" to himself)

A chant for Miss Beardsley! Must join in! :D Allenby, Allenby, Allenby...

JohnCrichton

An astronaut!
I'm scared guys, these fights are getting too rough and the opponents only stronger!

How can Domon make it all the way to the final, and even then, can he possibly best the very man who taught him everything he knows!?!!?!

I.. I don't think I can watch the next couple episodes. It's too much pressure, there's no way Domon can make it through the finals alive!

Beat

Retired
This Gundam finals crap is driving me nuts. Let's just have Master Aisa go to the next phase of his evil plan.

And tommorow, the most controversial Gundam ever.

Chris Sanders MSX

The MAN is back
Grrrr..I MAY miss this because I'll be on in a class when it airs!! I hope my sister comes through. I don't wana miss the moment I've been waiting for! :p

HellCat

Lesser spotted Brit
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Originally posted by Beatdigga
This Gundam finals crap is driving me nuts. Let's just have Master Aisa go to the next phase of his evil plan.

And tommorow, the most controversial Gundam ever.

Nobel is far from being the most controversial :p

Beat

Retired
The only other freaks that approach it's controversey are probably
Neo-America's Statue of Liberty Cannon.
The Devil Gundam's final form (it has a Gundam head for an ass!
The G-Saviour(Piece of recycled crap)

G1Ravage

It's nice to see that 'crap' still has a place on Toonami, even in an intended-for-TV dub.

And who made the music in this episode? :eek:

EDIT: Whoa....did Domon just say "Rise Shining Gundam!"? :mad:

ohmrbill

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Originally posted by Chris Sanders MSX
Grrrr..I MAY miss this because I'll be on in a class when it airs!! I hope my sister comes through. I don't wana miss the moment I've been waiting for! :p

I word of advice: a VCR's timer function is usually a lot more reliable than siblings are. ;)

AinaMacil

White Dingo
One word to describe this episode: Stupid.

I hate Saisaisci, and the fact that the whole episode was about him just sucked. The only halfway decent thing was the funny fight between domon and those construction mechs. Ugh. Stupid Saisaisci. Oh well, tommorrow, as it has long been declared, is Allenby Day. Everyone's raving about her, so i'm eager to see what everyone's talking about.

Rating: .5/5. Yes, point five out of five.

Mackenzie Rainelle

Anime Psychoanalyst
Originally posted by Beatdigga
The Mermaid Gundam looks like a Death Navy suit with a Gundam head. Not too bad.

Maybe it's just the way my weird mind works, but the Mermaid Gundam's fishy mode reminds me of Nunsa from Slayers...o.o;;;;;;;; Anyone else see the resemblance?

Cyber E.

Running Away! Sai Saici in Love.

This episode was excellent. The Mermaid Gundam at first looks extremely stupid but actually doesn't look all to bad in Fish Mode. A Sai Saici based episode can never be bad. What made me wonder is why Domon called out for the Shining Gundam while fighting those Idiotic Thugs, prehaps he misses it?

4 (****) Stars!
Tomorrow > Allenby Appears!

StrangerAtaru

Hey, I want to be Ussop!
Ep. 29: Personally, I like Sai Seichi's character in that he is a more amusing Gundam fighter than some of the others. (OK, some would say Chibodee is but only because he is a walking "Cheesy American"). But today, with him being serious and with the whole "my friend is related to my bitter enemy" stuff we have seen done so many times, it just did not work. As hard as I tried to appreciate this episode, Sai is just not the serious type. (sure he can be, but that is what Domon is for) Speaking of Domon, he was caught up in the funniest fight in the series, where he first called for his "Shining" Gundam (well God Gundam does have its data), then goes all glowy Super/Hyper Mode just to trip three idiot construction workers. Boy was that a great fight! And I also liked the Shaolin temple group, but they are pretty much guaranteed to be funny.

Tomorrow: The moment I have waited 29 episodes of G Gundam to see: Allenby Beardsley!!!!! (OK, I love the series anyway, but I have just wanted to see her since day one)

gtracer72

All hail Starscream!!
Did Domon say, "Rise Shining Gundam" :confused: cause it sure sounded like it. Anyway, this episode was pretty lame. Sai Saichi has a crush, whatever. Why did Domon have to use his Clear Water Tranquility technique to stick out his foot.?? Stupid.

Tom. looks cool. This Allenby chick looks nuts when she is in battle. Looks very promising. :D

zmanjz

Retired...?
Awwwww... I thought it was a cute episode.

It reminded me of my little brother when he went on his first date last year.

<the Z-man sighs as he smells a rose ala George> "Ah... young love"

Viva La Amore!

(It may not be as cool as blowing things up, but it's a decent second.)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

It's not impossible for preschool shows to have videos with millions of views, but 7 million views in less than 2 weeks is surprising.

I have the Craig of the Creek: Capture the Flag promo played on TNT recently while watching Despicable Me 2.
that sad moment when you realize that Nickelodeon could've greenlighted another original cartoon but choose not to then waste it's resources on greenlighting another season of Fairly Oddparents just because they want to keep Butch Hartman.
Mike Milo's LinkedIn profile says he's a director for Harley Quinn season 3. He's worked on shows like Pinky And The Brain, Xiaolin Showdown, Chowder, Phineas And Ferb, Randy Cunningham, Curious George, and Scooby Doo And Guess Who, amongst other credits.

One of Disney's darkest films "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" is 25 years old today!

Featured Posts