From all the reincarnations of Brak from Space Ghost Coast to Coast,which one is your favorite?

popa

Believe it or not,but Brak had been an evil space-pirate before becoming an idiot in 'Coast to Coast'.Between all these,which one of the reincarnations of this character is the best?

Dan's Revenge

Turkey Sandwich
I didn't get around much to watching any of the original Space Ghost cartoons and grew up with stupid Brak thanks to SGC2C and CP, so "stupid Brak" is my answer. I appreciate Ghost Planet Industries/Williams Street did that too aside other characters they toyed around with. Don't know if it was meant to be a parody or whatnot, but they did well and brought some great laughs, and definitely from Brak.

JoeMabbon

Triple Changer
Williams Street Brak. Andy Merrill really brought the character to life. By extension, I prefer all the Coast to Coast characters to their 60s counterparts.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

R.I.P. Marge Champion, who was the model for Disney's Snow White.
I love how she shows a fangirl side here.

Just checked True and The Rainbow Kingdom on Discovery Family... nope! No Netflix logo.
John Carpenter's Halloween debuted 42 years ago today.
Remember when I said The Dog and Pony Show should come to Qubo? Well, it's probably not happening. Since Discovery is a co producer it will probably end up on Discovery Family and Discovery Famiila.