Fox Kids/Fox Family 1999 upfront presentation

TheMisterManGuy

Here's something different. This is the upfront presentation held in 1999 for both Fox Kids Network, and Fox Family Channel, along with the then upcoming "Boyz Channel" and "Girlz Channel" for digital cable. This is interesting because TV Network upfronts rarely get released to the public. Not to mention, it shows how much potential Fox Family had as a network, if only the powers that be at Fox made better decisions.

AdrenalineRush1996

Not to mention, it shows how much potential Fox Family had as a network, if only the powers that be at Fox made better decisions.

Had execs not interfered to the point of ultimately selling the network to Disney, then yeah, the Big Three kids' networks would've been the Big Four (closest has been Discovery Kids/The Hub/Hub Network), much like how the network's international equivalent Fox Kids was part of the Big Four during that time.

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

It turns out that, while the CGI for Stillwater is done by Polygon Pictures, the 2D stories told by Stillwater are animated by Studio Fost, who did post production for Wolfwalkers, and have done other works for Cartoon Saloon.
eeeh. I guess i'll skip this season for anime as far as new ones go.
Vuxovich wrote on 5YearsOnEastCoast's profile.
Just compare Xiaolin Chronicles' voice acting to the voice acting of this show. I can't believe someone in the 2010s was inspired by a 1990s obscurity. Apparently not a good sign. How about that?
If there was ever a character like this, I think she'd be a fan favorite.

Featured Posts