Fox Kids and Fox Family anime

harry580

I think that would've been the end result once Saban sold his stake. Saban Entertainment would've been fully absorbed into Fox Family Worldwide, with its various operations chopped up and dispersed throughout the division.
oh like renaming saban entertainment to fox family entertainment, and the anime side would become fox anime studios and saban paris would become fox europe animation, fox box would be fox kids and fox family answer to toonami and disney would launch jetix from the ground up as disney answer to toonami and foxbox

Last edited:

TheMisterManGuy

oh like renaming saban entertainment to fox family entertainment, and the anime side would become fox anime studios and saban paris would become fox europe animation, and disney would launch jetix from the ground up
That's essentially what I meant. Saban's various businesses would be restructured and merged into Fox Family's.

harry580

what about the anime side which have krown for digimon if saban sold to fox and also we would gotten more tokyo pig episodes on fox family or fox kids and maybe fox would take over fox kids europe and rename fox family worldwide back to fox kids worldwide but the live action saban films would be folded into 20th century fox

TheMisterManGuy

what about the anime side which have krown for digimon if saban sold to fox and also we would gotten more tokyo pig episodes on fox family or fox kids and maybe fox would take over fox kids europe and rename fox family worldwide back to fox kids worldwide but the live action saban films would be folded into 20th century fox
The anime business would probably be reformed as a new company within Fox Family.

TheMisterManGuy

maybe like fox anime studios could work and fox box would be the toonami style block instead of being opreated by 4kids with a TOM like character in style of a cyber critter like in roblox
I think in this timeline, 4Kids would've found another partner for its shows. I think UPN would've taken 4Kids in for their kids programing, which means 4Kids shows would've aired on Nickelodeon as well since UPN was owned by Viacom at the time.

harry580

I think in this timeline, 4Kids would've found another partner for its shows. I think UPN would've taken 4Kids in for their kids programing, which means 4Kids shows would've aired on Nickelodeon as well since UPN was owned by Viacom at the time.
that what i been thinking about thank you and kids wb would have been replaced by cw4kids in 2006 instead of 2008 after upn and the wb merged

AdrenalineRush1996

The anime business would probably be reformed as a new company within Fox Family.
I could see Sensation Animation being such for that, given that it was a remnant of Saban Entertainment that was responsible for dubbing the second half of Digimon Tamers and the entirety of Digimon Frontiers.

harry580

I could see Sensation Animation being such for that, given that it was a remnant of Saban Entertainment that was responsible for dubbing the second half of Digimon Tamers and the entirety of Digimon Frontiers.
why not fox anime studios, the name i come up with

TheMisterManGuy

Yup. I could see Sensation being a sort of "Saban 2.0" for Fox when it comes to anime. Having an in-house anime distribution subsidiary could've given them a massive advantage over Cartoon Network.

harry580

Yup. I could see Sensation being a sort of "Saban 2.0" for Fox when it comes to anime. Having an in-house anime distribution subsidiary could've given them a massive advantage over Cartoon Network.
1603352342137.png

i made a logo of what sensation animation logo would look like if fox made it as a anime divison of fox family, note that news corporation owned fox and fox family at the time so why not have news corp owned sensation animation if they have bought saban

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Tomorrow, I'm starting the Christmas edition of Media Brackets.

happy thanksgiving and stay safe
Happy Spanksgiving! I love giving Spanks! I've got a hankering for some spankering!
Asa
Have a safe Thanksgiving everyone.