Fox is rebooting Bananaman

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
The obscure British comic book character who received an animated TV series in the 1980s is now receiving an update at Fox Entertainment.

This article incorrectly labels Fox Entertainment as "Disney-owned" when it's really just Fox Corporation.

harry580

maybe they forget to mention 20th animation since maybe this would be at since they mention disney plus

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
maybe they forget to mention 20th animation since maybe this would be at since they mention disney plus

That's speculation on their part. The show has no home, and since they figure "Fox = Disney", they speculate it could go to Disney+. That's their guess.

Also, this is from the bottom of the article:
The new series is being made by Fox Entertainment and Bento Box Entertainment, producers of cartoon series Bob's Burgers.
This is Fox Corporation, plain and simple.

harry580

That's speculation on their part. The show has no home, and since they figure "Fox = Disney", they speculate it could go to Disney+. That's their guess.

Also, this is from the bottom of the article:

This is Fox Corporation, plain and simple.
yeah sorry this that this whole fox/20th thing is confusing

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Marieve Herington is now a US citizen. Congratulations.

It's the 12th anniversary of the arrow's debut on Central European CN feeds, replacing the city.
how come nobody talked about the animation test for the goon movie by blur studios
Man... I can't wait for Elliott from Earth Season 2.
I'm still trying to add pages from Yahoo Answers to the Wayback Machine; if you know of any interesting pages add them & send me a link.

Featured Posts