Found any unknow/obscure cartoons?

PangurBan

As the title suggests, has there ever been a show/movie that you thought was unknown or obscure?

My personal choice was a cartoon I found scouring Wikipedia for shows to watch from the decade I was born, and its called Station-X, a Canadian cartoon created in the far off year of 2005.

It included clips from irl media and cartoon clips, and had 13 episodes ranging from titles like "Violence" and "Humiliation". Its a real anomaly to me.

Attached is the Wikipedia image showing the characters

Attachments

• StationX.jpg
    StationX.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 140

creator

MTV had a surprisingly good run of adult animated series., but many have fallen into obscurity due to lack of home media releases and/or streaming options. The Head, The Maxx, Brothers Grunt, 3-South, Station Zero, Spy Groove come to mind.

the greenman

I would say Redwall. There's a thread for the upcoming streaming series. I discovered the original online a couple years back. Haven't finished it yet.
MTV had a surprisingly good run of adult animated series., but many have fallen into obscurity due to lack of home media releases and/or streaming options. The Head, The Maxx, Brothers Grunt, 3-South, Station Zero, Spy Groove come to mind.
Sad the Maxx never made it to dvd.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

pacman000

It’s root bear & a candy cigar!
Is Pocket Dragon Adventures obscure? I remember liking that a long time ago, but I rarely hear anything about it.

Tommypezmaster

Had anyone saw the movie "Beyond The Black Rainbow"? One of the characters watches a literal unknown cartoon as I cannot find any info on what the cartoon's name or what year it was released. If anyone saw the movie and knows about the toon featured in it, let me know.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
Does Littlest Pet Shop (2012) count? I feel like I'm the only person left in existence whose ever stood up for it, honestly. The only one left, that is. Same with LPS: A World of Our Own (2018).

Zanneck

Do international ones count? Cuz I could name a plenty.
Yes, I'm all ears. Name them, if you can, please. Thank you for hopefully understanding that I don't think you should hold back, either - I might want to watch some of these, someday.

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
Yes, I'm all ears. Name them, if you can, please. Thank you for hopefully understanding that I don't think you should hold back, either - I might want to watch some of these, someday.
Okay, thanks.

Here's the ones I can think of on the top of my head:

-Renaade

-Little Spirou

-Mr. Men and Little Miss

-Cedric

-Martin Matin

-Agrippine

-Minimighty Kids

-Kitou The Six-Eyed Monster

-Mummy Nanny

-Tootuff

Mostezli

N0t 4 3very1 & Th@t'$ OK
Does Littlest Pet Shop (2012) count? I feel like I'm the only person left in existence whose ever stood up for it, honestly. The only one left, that is. Same with LPS: A World of Our Own (2018).
That's the one popular IP Hasbro has that isn't from the 80s . If anything, as far as commercials go, that one Nicktoon based on a super brief marketing gimmick from Skechers comes to mind.

Zanneck

That's the one popular IP Hasbro has that isn't from the 80s . If anything, as far as commercials go, that one Nicktoon based on a super brief marketing gimmick from Skechers comes to mind.
Heck yes. Doesn't help that those Sketchers superhero shows aren't that good, either...

Antiyonder

Amalgam Universe Overlord
Staff member
Does Littlest Pet Shop (2012) count? I feel like I'm the only person left in existence whose ever stood up for it, honestly.
It's not my favorite, but I enjoy viewing it either when it was on or something for legal binging. Infact.

As the title suggests, has there ever been a show/movie that you thought was unknown or obscure?
This one cartoon I viewed called Momo. Saw it on TubiTV which is a good (legal/free) place to look for least popular animation both Pre and Post 2000.

Cave-Cat-87

"Mr. Bogus" is a pretty obscure show. That's one that I remember watching on Saturday mornings as a kid.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

WBD announces a Meerkat Manor animated film. In other news, the world suddenly remembers Meerkat Manor exists.
Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released on the Nintendo Switch in North America. It was nice to be able to play my favorite Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo system.
Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)

Featured Posts