Forgotten Nicktoons

Latest News

AnimaniacNutso

Sep 4, 2017
Ratings
445 1
What are some Nicktoons you consider forgotten?

One of the ones I consider forgotten is Yakkity Yak. Unless you remind them it existed, most people have pretty much completely forgotten it's existence, even though it used to air right after Hey Arnold! in 2003 - 2004

Another obscure show nobody remembers is The X's. I don't think a single person remembers the show honestly, though I could be wrong. I didn't even remember it until I looked up Nicktoons

Vaughn Max

Sep 10, 2017
Ratings
388 38
What are some Nicktoons you consider forgotten?

One of the ones I consider forgotten is Yakkity Yak. Unless you remind them it existed, most people have pretty much completely forgotten it's existence, even though it used to air right after Hey Arnold! in 2003 - 2004

Another obscure show nobody remembers is The X's. I don't think a single person remembers the show honestly, though I could be wrong. I didn't even remember it until I looked up Nicktoons
For the early to late 2000s, Catscratch, Barnyard, Tak and the Power of Juju, Mighty B, Wayside, El Tigre, Rocket Power, Chalkzone, As Told by Ginger, AAAH! Real Monsters, and The X's are all forgotten Nicktoons. In modern times, TUFF Puppy, Monsters vs Aliens, and Alvin and the Chipmunks are the most forgotten Nicktoons

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

AnimaniacNutso

Sep 4, 2017
Ratings
445 1
For the early to late 2000s, Catscratch, Barnyard, Tak and the Power of Juju, Mighty B, Wayside, El Tigre, Rocket Power, Chalkzone, As Told by Ginger, AAAH! Real Monsters, and The X's are all forgotten Nicktoons. In modern times, TUFF Puppy, Monsters vs Aliens, and Alvin and the Chipmunks are the most forgotten Nicktoons

Don't forget about My Life as a Teenage Robot. I'm not sure if anyone remembers that show. I dont think theres a single person on here who actually remembers its existence

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,272 5
It lasted 6 years, so I'm sure at least a few people remember it. I've seen people on Twitter that said they want a revival

Although actually Nick stopped airing back in late 2005, and three years later in 2008 blasted remaining episodes

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,272 5
I thought the remaining episodes aired on Nicktoons

http://www.nickandmore.com/2014/11/01/nickelodeon-king-of-unaired-episodes/
It did air in Nicktoons, and Nickelodeon, though Nickelodeon didn't air final last episode, while Nicktoons aired all remaining episodes

As NickAndMore quoted:
"My Life as a Teenage Robot -- A whole season of 12 episodes waited three years to finally rollout first on Nicktoons in 2008. Nick did air 11 of them the day after their Nicktoons debut, but for some reason didn't bother to air the last episode"

Vaughn Max

Sep 10, 2017
Ratings
388 38
http://www.nickandmore.com/2014/11/01/nickelodeon-king-of-unaired-episodes/
It did air in Nicktoons, and Nickelodeon, though Nickelodeon didn't air final last episode, while Nicktoons aired all remaining episodes

As NickAndMore quoted:
"My Life as a Teenage Robot -- A whole season of 12 episodes waited three years to finally rollout first on Nicktoons in 2008. Nick did air 11 of them the day after their Nicktoons debut, but for some reason didn't bother to air the last episode"
They could bring it back to premiere the last episode

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,272 5
They could bring it back to premiere the last episode

I don't think so. They could've aired final episode back in 2008 on Nickelodeon, but it's too late. It doesn't matter anyway, at least final episode already aired in Nicktoons.

Vaughn Max

Sep 10, 2017
Ratings
388 38
I don't think so. They could've aired final episode back in 2008 on Nickelodeon, but it's too late. It doesn't matter anyway, at least final episode already aired in Nicktoons.
It's not too late. Also, I don't think a lot of people saw the finale and while nostalgia is still popular, why not air that episode on the main channel? It could probably get high ratings

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,272 5
It's not too late. Also, I don't think a lot of people saw the finale and while nostalgia is still popular, why not air that episode on the main channel? It could probably get high ratings

Like I said, it DOES NOT matter. the damage is already been done

Mar 2, 2013
Ratings
S. Florida
For starters Yakkity Yak, and Alvinnn!!! and the Chipmunks are not Nicktoons, rather acquired acquaintances.

Secondly I'm pretty sure My Life as a Teenage Robot, Chalkzone, and Rocket Power are more remembered than not. I for one personally consider My Life as a Teenage Robot my favorite Nicktoon of all time! The art style and animation was quite unique.

TeridaxXD001

Apr 5, 2018
Ratings
I just started a new thread about it, but I loved CatScratch. And it's only half-Nicktoon, but Pelswick is pretty forgotten (never really got into it though).

Does Butt-Ugly Martians qualify as a Nicktoon? Because nobody remembers that one.

TeridaxXD001

Apr 5, 2018
Ratings
I think Butt Ugly Martians and Pelswick is acquisition, not actually Nick/Nicktoons originals
There was a time when the term "Nicktoons" was used more broadly, and I think they were promoted as such (Wikipedia also categorizes that as such, for what that's worth). Pelswick was apparently produced "in association with" Nickelodeon, and there was even a splat/orange/white background/whatever-you-call bumper for it like the rest of the Nicktoons. I don't think Butt-Ugly Martians has one, though.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Stephanie Sheh voicing Izzy Park the same way she does Sailor Moon has me considering the chance of Nazneen Contractor dubbing some "Sailor Moon" episodes I currently dont plan to buy.
Watched the newest Halloween yesterday
I can’t express my unpopular opinions without someone yelling or disagreeing at me why I’m a monster for thinking that way (liking adult animation, SpongeBob’s new episodes are inferior, etc.)
If you have Starz Encore Family (Not Kids & Family, but Family...) 1 hour as of this post, they'll be playing "Inspector Gadget Saves Christmas" and "Sonic Christmas Blast". (3:19pm-4:06pm EST) Both will play again at some point.
I'm at episode 50 of {Batman: TAS ∧ Hey Arnold}.