"For Your Consideration 2020" Talkback

twilicorn

HER AIM IS GETTING BETTER
In the thread for the previous FYC article, in early 2019 (well before quarantine) it was stated that the Emmys would do away with DVD screeners for good in 2020. I don't think Tiger King or any other shows/programs from the 2019-20 season (like any of the recent quarantine fodder) will get physical DVDs, just streaming codes. It's just as well - the Emmys this year may have to be done virtually in a similar manner to the upcoming Kids Choice Celebrate Together special.

mimitchi33

Lovely, in my most wonderful way!
Wow. The Goodwill Outlet Stores are more of a treasure trove than I would've imagined. We actually passed one the last time I visited NYC on the way home.

twilicorn

HER AIM IS GETTING BETTER
You know what I just realized? The "Expires August 31, 2019" on the GLOW DVD is right next to the fyc.netflix.com link, and it's actually indicating when the FYC streaming links to GLOW and all the other Netflix shows expire for the year's Emmy ceremony.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts