"For Your Consideration 2020" Talkback

Latest News & Videos

twilicorn

HER AIM IS GETTING BETTER
Dec 4, 2015
SO MUCH PAIN
In the thread for the previous FYC article, in early 2019 (well before quarantine) it was stated that the Emmys would do away with DVD screeners for good in 2020. I don't think Tiger King or any other shows/programs from the 2019-20 season (like any of the recent quarantine fodder) will get physical DVDs, just streaming codes. It's just as well - the Emmys this year may have to be done virtually in a similar manner to the upcoming Kids Choice Celebrate Together special.

mimitchi33

Lovely, in my most wonderful way!
Jul 5, 2010
Wow. The Goodwill Outlet Stores are more of a treasure trove than I would've imagined. We actually passed one the last time I visited NYC on the way home.

twilicorn

HER AIM IS GETTING BETTER
Dec 4, 2015
SO MUCH PAIN
You know what I just realized? The "Expires August 31, 2019" on the GLOW DVD is right next to the fyc.netflix.com link, and it's actually indicating when the FYC streaming links to GLOW and all the other Netflix shows expire for the year's Emmy ceremony.