"Final Space" News & Discussion Thread (spoilers)

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
TBS also has greenlit another animated series, created by Olan Rogers, who is also a voice actor for the two main characters, as this will join alongside with Close Enough, Tarantula, and The Cops (possible working title) which is scheduled in early 2018

http://deadline.com/2016/12/conan-o...omedy-final-space-tbs-olan-rogers-1201863465/

Co-written by Rogers and David Sacks (Pig Goat Banana Cricket), Final Space is a serialized intergalactic space saga about an astronaut named Gary and his adorable, planet-destroying friend, Mooncake. The series will follow their adventures as they embark on a quest to unlock the mystery of “Final Space,” the place where the entire universe ends. Rogers and Sacks will executive produce with O’Brien, David Kissinger, Larry Sullivan and Jeff Ross of Conaco and Kathleen Grace, Melissa Schneider and Matt Hoklotubbe of New Form. Sacks serves as showrunner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
Unfortunately, this looks and sounds rather generic - at first...

However, after watching the pliot (1) and this promo (2) of it:

... Not so much. Just one more thing I'm looking forward to giving a proper chance besides Close Enough - this looks awesome and already feels solid enoughin terms if writing, too - which is what I'm looking for.

Last edited:

DeanBurrito25

I didn't think much of the show from the synopsis alone, but that sneak peek might have caught my interest yet.

Will be keeping an eye on this show.

Zanneck

This is already proving to be on Rick & Morty's level of entertaining for me (despite my criticisms of said show sometimes off-site, and the fact that I only really watched most of Season 2 and only snippets of Season 1, before all of Season 3...).

However, I know there's going to be comedy involved as well - if that's as good and balanced as the action, I know this will be a hit with me. That means no heavy emphasis on political jokes (e.g.: Trump - bashing for the hell of it.), please.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Like everyone else here, I wasn't expecting anything good, but soo glad to be wrong. That pilot was awesome. Everything is awesome.

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
I'm glad that everyone is willing to give this new series a chance, I'm hoping we see more of this as it goes alongside with Close Enough and the other 2 new ones.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
Just a bit of update, another series trailer was uploaded and hinted that the series may start around sometime in January.

JTOONSAnimation

Last night during A Christmas Story, TBS aired a promo from its current and upcoming shows, for the upcoming shows they showed The Last OG, Miracle Workers and Final Space.

I think we might be getting Final Space between February and April 2018.

Last edited:

JTOONSAnimation

You mean between February-April 2018 and btw do you have the link to that source.

I'm just using common knowledge, usually when TBS promotes something as "coming soon" on their Live TV network, it usually means its coming within the next couple months.

TBS stated that The Last OG will premiere in Spring 2018. That show was also in the same promo as Final Space as part of "coming soon". So that makes me think the show will come out around or before then.

I'll try to find the promo, if it airs again.

ToonsJazzLover

The animation is unusually fluid for adult cartoon standards. Guess most adult cartoons that is usually sci-fi (Futurama and Rick and Morty) put a lot of effort to the animation.

Zanneck

I won't mind if this show is violent - that'll just add to what I'm liking so far about this show due out soon.

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
Cheap Rick and Morty wannabe
ripoff.

91c370dc8a6d08c8550a56f124a38556.gif

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I found out that the original All That is not created by Dan Schneider. Is that true?
WBD announces a Meerkat Manor animated film. In other news, the world suddenly remembers Meerkat Manor exists.
Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released on the Nintendo Switch in North America. It was nice to be able to play my favorite Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo system.
Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!

Featured Posts