Filly Funtasia

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Not sure how many people here are interested, but I thought I’d make a thread anyway now that it’s legally available in the U.S. Filly Funtasia is a show that got a bit of attention years back because people thought it was ripping off My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. News on it went dormant for a while, but it finally started coming out in other countries a couple years ago and is now available in the U.S. on a free streaming app called KidsFlix. No idea how long it’s been on there. They only have three episodes, they’re not the first three, and they’re out of order, but at least it’s something.

The Filly Funtasia animated TV series brings to life the adventures of Rose and her friends, as they attend the Royal Magic Academy of Funtasia. They will soon have to use their new skills … especially magic! … as danger is not far away, and will take them on exciting adventures to keep Funtasia safe.
It doesn’t seem KidsFlix can be watched on web browsers, so if you want to watch, you’ll need the app.

Last edited:

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There’s apparently another service from the same company where you can watch on your web browser if anyone would prefer that. From what I’ve heard, it isn’t even geoblocked.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Given how The Chicken Squad will be premiering on the Disney Junior channel rather than the Disney Junior block, I'm guessing this means that future upcoming shows like Spidey And His Amazing Friends and Eureka will premiere on the channel.
I got my kids into "Josie in the Pussycats" on the Boomerang app. 70's Hanna-Barbera still has a charm to it.
Exactly one year without my YouTube channels. Here's hoping the recovery will come.
harry580 wrote on Santana434's profile.
hey what are your favorite cartoons?

Featured Posts