Fighting Foodons

Latest News & Videos

TheJLeeTeam

Keldeo is best Pony
Sep 9, 2018
USA
Tubi has an impressive lineup of cartoons and anime for a free service so while browsing I found some older anime that used to air on kids channels like Yu-Gi-Oh and Sonic X. There’s also something called Fighting Foodons.

Has anyone seen this? It’s basically Pokémon but with food themed monsters some of which are humanoid like Fried Ricer. The series is called Bistro Recipe in Japan and it’s a 4Kids dubbed show. Watching some of it, it’s just okay, there are Pokémon clones I prefer over this one. There is also a Gameboy Color game which only came out in Japan.

Jan 16, 2018
I haven't seen that anime in forever but I used to like watching Fighting Foodons on TV plus the theme song was pretty catchy.

Similar threads

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Justice League meets Game Of Thrones.
So, we have a tie here, with "Into The Hundred Acre Wood" and "Quack Pack" getting 2 votes each. I'll be tiebreaker. I pick Quack Pack. Now we have the last matchup of round 4, which is between "Phineas And Ferb: Star Wars" and "Scooby Doo And Batman: The Brave And The Bold".

The History of Comedy Central goes back to November 15, 1989 when HBO's (Time, Inc/Time Warner's) "The Comedy Channel" launched, and on April 1, 1990, Viacom launched "HA! TV Comedy Network" The two channels would merge on April 1, 1991 to form "CTV: The Comedy Network", then on June 1, 1991 it was renamed to Comedy Central, with TimeWarner and Viacom having both a 50% share.
Great Product Placements in American Syndicated Television part 1357: A&W (however the cream soda), season 4 of Baywatch:
Apparently Mordecai has an account on Discord.