Hero Elementary: Sparks' Crew Pet Rescue
The Little Prince (DVD & Blu-Ray)

2/16:

Harley Quinn: Season 2 (DVD & Blu-Ray)
Jetsons: The Movie (Blu-Ray)

2/23:

The Croods: A New Age (Combo & 4K)
Scooby-Doo: The Sword & The Scoob

So, what's everyone gonna get this month?

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
Recently found the OOP complete series set for George of the Jungle, and I decided to pick it up. I have little experience with the series, but I do like Jay Ward's works, and it was a fairly seminal part of Cartoon Network in the 90's, so it must be worth a look.

khuddle

Harley Quinn (S2)
The Croods: A New Age

The Croods: New Age is a blast. Great animation, tons of genuinely funny moments, and to my surprise and delight, an absolutely killer soundtrack! A well earned B+

Harley Quinn S2 is a lot better and S1. A lot of funny moments in this one too. But the pace slows down by season's end. Also, I found all the minor characters in this one (Kingshark, Clayface and Sy Borgman) to be hugely annoying. It gets a B-.

I also got Lupin III the First. Not bad. The animation is great and there are some tremendous action sequences. However, the story drags in a few places. And the "easy listening" music feels totally inappropriate for an action thriller. A solid B.

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
Recently found the OOP complete series set for George of the Jungle, and I decided to pick it up. I have little experience with the series, but I do like Jay Ward's works, and it was a fairly seminal part of Cartoon Network in the 90's, so it must be worth a look.
This was a pretty good cartoon series by Jay Ward (Rocky & Bullwinkle). I saw it on CN a long time ago and I still have my complete series set in storage which I can't wait to see again.

Also, check out the other two segments:

Super Chicken: It had some pretty comical moments. His lion sidekick named Fred was pretty funny.

Tom Slick: Very hilarious & amusing. He was a goofy race-car driver with the same voice as Dudley Do-Right with a girlfriend who had the same voice as Nell.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

WBD announces a Meerkat Manor animated film. In other news, the world suddenly remembers Meerkat Manor exists.
Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released on the Nintendo Switch in North America. It was nice to be able to play my favorite Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo system.
Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)

Featured Posts