Also, the full titles of some of the Tooned In episodes are:

Stay Tooned In! Lucas v Rolo v Tida
Green Looks Good on You! Anabella v Christian v Jayden
Slime is the New Green! Amelie v Anaiya v Kai
Quizzes, Quizzes, Quizzes! Allison v Gavin v Mia
Testing Your Wits! Kalynn v Lilah v Max
Riddle Me This! Joisy v Malakai v Paige

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 so far I checked zap2it, this Friday's new Are You Afraid of the Dark ends at 8:45PM, so I wonder whether it would be commercial free?, Nick has not yet advertised it
I'm the only one noticed it, zap2it now updated, turns out new Are You Afraid of the Dark isn't going commercial free after all. It ends at 9PM

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 according to end following promo, next week new The Substitute is the season 2 finale.

Are You Afraid of the Dark for Fri Feb 19 based on promo are airing with limited commercials.

Last edited:

whoisretro

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 Nick has pulled the Deer Squad premieres for the next two weeks. The show is just airing reruns now.

Finally Nick has realized that Deer Squad has been affecting the ratings of other shows and is also currently their lowest rated show. I'd give it till Tuesday next week till Deer Squad is off the schedule completely.

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 according to zap2it, and nick.com website schedule, Sat Feb 27, 6:30PM-8PM Nickelodeon is airing SpongeBob compilation special: SpongeBob's Super Saturday Night (A Place for Pets; Lockdown for Love, Lighthouse Louie, The Ghost of Plankton; My Two Krabses)

The nick.com synopses: "Bikini Bottom is the place to be this Saturday night. Join in on the fun and watch all of the newest episodes of SpongeBob!"

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 on SpongeBob's Super Saturday, according to nick.com, also Shell Games is after My Two Krabses

Also the Baby Shark Shorts, they each aired at around 2 or 3 min shorts and commercial free between, so 12:45pm was Paw Patrol repeat.

Friday, February 26th at 12:30PM - "Operation Cool Quest" (#103)
Friday, February 26th at 12:33PM - "Crumb of a Clue" (#101)
Friday, February 26th at 12:36PM - "No Time for Time Out" (#104)
Friday, February 26th at 12:39PM - "The Bunny Slug" (#102)
Friday, February 26th at 12:42PM - "Knock it Off" (#105)

Please fix, thanks.

Last edited:

Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 Yesterday's new PAW Patrol was actually aired in this order "Ultimate Rescue: Pups Stop a Junk-Monster / Pups Save the Whale Pod"

The Nick website fixed the episode ordering for the new episode too.
IMG_0849.PNG

Last edited:

Miouka

dreamer
@I Am Nickelodeon 1 on SpongeBob's Super Saturday, according to nick.com, also Shell Games is after My Two Krabses

Also the Baby Shark Shorts, they each aired at around 2 or 3 min shorts and commercial free between, so 12:45pm was Paw Patrol repeat.

Friday, February 26th at 12:30PM - "Operation Cool Quest" (#103)
Friday, February 26th at 12:33PM - "Crumb of a Clue" (#101)
Friday, February 26th at 12:36PM - "No Time for Time Out" (#104)
Friday, February 26th at 12:39PM - "The Bunny Slug" (#102)
Friday, February 26th at 12:42PM - "Knock it Off" (#105)

Please fix, thanks.
изображение_2021-03-20_222440.png
like Baby Shark Shorts so much, waiting for the gameplay

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts