kanc

Oh great another compliation trap.
It's technically not a compilation episodes (Messy and Loud, Loud House Spooktacular) . It's actually a special, but kinda more like clips show similar to SpongeBob Countdown Special, Patchy's Beach Bash, SpongeBob SportsPants Countdown Special, etc

whoisretro

ALVINNN has already been pulled according to Zap2it and there's new Casagrandes that week starting February 15 at 1PM and the rest of the week at 4:30PM and that new Loud House on the 8th is now listed on zap2it. A lot of Loud House and Casagrandes content this month, very excited!

whoisretro

ALVINNN has been pulled already according to zap2it and there's new Casagrandes that week starting February 15 at 1PM and at the rest of the week for 4:30PM. That new Loud House on the 8th is now listed on zap2it.

Also keep an eye on the Meal Ticket episode because that episode is the only one listed on Zap2it and No Egrets isn't listed at all. Nick might just air the episode without listing it or they'll pair Meal Ticket with a rerun.

whoisretro

Also keep an eye on the Meal Ticket episode because that episode is the only one listed on Zap2it and No Egrets isn't listed at all. Nick might just air the episode without listing it or they'll pair Meal Ticket with a rerun.

Sorry about all the posts but nevermind about this No Egrets is listed on Nick's website so this was just some mistake with Zap2it.

Theagames10

KyL416 updated the Power Rangers Feb Listings, and I think me and @BurgundyRanger on Twitter both agree on something...

We're calling it. Dino Fury is a Feb 20th premiere for Nickelodeon. They are either def teasing the premiere at this point or Nick is forgetting about their own grids.

KyL's updated listings are Nicktoons related, and there is a blank "Power Rangers Beast Morphers" title with no episode name on Mon, Feb 22nd at 2pm ET on Nicktoons. KyL would've put an actual Beast Morphers episode there if a rerun was actually airing, instead it's a generic no name episode.

I think that Nicktoons airing at that time and day is the Nicktoons premiere of Dino Fury. The Nickelodeon stuff past Feb 20th isn't updated still, just generic no name stuff.

They are basically dancing around the Feb 20th date with the grids, and to me, it feels like they are teasing us Power Rangers fans.

(KyL416 over on The Cable Forums is a very reliable source for Power Rangers fans and Disney Fans)

Source on this info: The Cable Forum - Power Rangers February Listings

I Am Nickelodeon 1

(Regular Nick Vids) on Twitter & YouTube
ComicBook.com on Twitter: "Nickelodeon and CBS Sports are teaming up for a special Super Bowl pregame show. https://t.co/6d1cFHnKaV https://t.co/yk5Cn9ptXP" / Twitter
EtUMCpDWgAAxCYl.jpg

A half-hour "Nickelodeon Super Duper Super Bowl Pregame Spectacular" special will air this Friday at 8p (with repeats during the weekend), hosted by Gabrielle Nevaeh Green and Lex Lumpkin.

Also, during Sunday's pregame on CBS, a special new "Unfiltered" segment will air.
https://twitter.com/nickandmore/status/1357004117592440835/photo/1

whoisretro

ComicBook.com on Twitter: "Nickelodeon and CBS Sports are teaming up for a special Super Bowl pregame show. https://t.co/6d1cFHnKaV https://t.co/yk5Cn9ptXP" / TwitterView attachment 285578
A half-hour "Nickelodeon Super Duper Super Bowl Pregame Spectacular" special will air this Friday at 8p (with repeats during the weekend), hosted by Gabrielle Nevaeh Green and Lex Lumpkin.

Also, during Sunday's pregame on CBS, a special new "Unfiltered" segment will air.

So that's whats airing Friday at 8 that timeslot was To Be Announced for the longest time Nickelodeon needs to get better at announcing things because this literally airs on 2 days.

whoisretro

Futon Critic updated and Baby Shark is officially premiering on February 26 at 12:30PM but for some reason futon critic lists 5 more episodes airing at the exact same time on the same day definitely a mistake, but also the ALVINNN premiere week hasn't been pulled but instead got pushed back a week and will now air at 4:30PM. Also that Santiago is airing on the 19th not the 12th and last thing the remaining Unfiltered titles are now listed on there too.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
I would mark Baby Shark as TBC still, as the promo stated March.

Don't know where to post this, but CBS was planning to do a separate Super Bowl telecast for Nick, but decided against it to maximise ratings, which is a shame, as this could of given Nick it's biggest ratings in years.

abc70620

The separate transmission on Nickelodeon is a good idea, but the companies that decided to advertise during the Super Bowl would not agree to it, because it could help Nickelodeon achieve the highest viewership in the history of the station, but on the other hand, it would lose its appeal and would not be willing to pay for the move.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Futon Critic has updated the times for Baby Shark:

2/26/21 (Fr.) 12:54 PM NICK (#105) Knock it Off
2/26/21 (Fr.) 12:48 PM NICK (#104) No Time for Time Out
2/26/21 (Fr.) 12:42 PM NICK (#103) Operation Cool Quest
2/26/21 (Fr.) 12:36 PM NICK (#102) The Bunny Slug
2/26/21 (Fr.) 12:30 PM NICK (#101) Crumb of a Clue

whoisretro

I looked on Zap2it and the Baby Shark episodes airing on the 26th are actually a bunch of shorts so I guess the series won't officially premiere until March after all.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts