February 2020 Nick Premieres

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Zap2it is listing the Paddington episode Paddington Plans a Party; Paddington Learns the Violin on 2/18 at 8:30pm.

Also, Zap2it is listing Ryan's Jungle Lovin' Playdate as airing at 1:30pm.

I wonder if Nick@Nite will be airing this Awkwafina Is Nora From Queens episode?

Awkwafina.png

Last edited:

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 according to zap2it, only new Awkwafina were only moved to early Sun. at 1:00AM.

Rest of other episodes still scheduled for next Sat. 11:30PM..unclear if change is permanent

Last edited:

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Blimey, Nick@Nite will be airing that Awkwafina episode, according to Zap2it. I'm just imagining the coronary Ofcom would have if Nick UK ever tried to air something like that.

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 according to zap2it, today's new The Adventures of Paddington, 9:30AM aired "Paddington and the Wardrobe" and 9:45AM aired "Paddington Learns the Violin", you need to fix that. Not sure why thefutoncritic lists other way around.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's the trailer for Luca.

We live in a world where this emoticon is still in the forums
:twoshoes:
superkeegan9100 wrote on Nick Mick's profile.
Love your PFP - Jasmine is easily one of my favorite Disney characters

The winner of this matchup is Pizza Pilot, which got 3 votes. Runaway Brain got 2 votes. The next matchup is between Missing The Mark and Kermit's Cookie Caper.
One of the most important things I learned at a young age is that reality is filled with irrationality. You don't have to dig very deep to see examples of someone in real life saying and/or doing something that doesn't make any sense.

Featured Posts