February 2020 Nick Premieres

kanc

Nick Jr. is saying Baby Shark has premiered (although it sounds more like a block):

That NickJr block was hosted as Baby Shark event, which already aired last Friday at 8am. Thus the schedule at that time was off the clock. That wasn't the new series, only Baby Shark music video songs featured. I think the Instagram post you linked was posted last week, not this week.

Mandouga

No sign of Turtles, huh?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Nope, just sharks...

(sigh) Seriously though, Nick Jr. was never really the right place to air that show in the first place. I'll be direct, it is my opinion that KKH, and RotTMNT airing on Nicktoons was just them testing the possibility of using Nick Jr. as a(nother) dumping ground for shows they don't feel are the kind of "successes" they're looking for (i.e., shows that aren't as immediately popular as that character "who lives in a pineapple under the sea").

So I don't (really) think we should expect it to come back to this channel.

Mandouga

That Baby Shark like I said before last Friday was just a music video thing hosting block. They haven't yet announced the date yet for new series

I wasn't referring to the show itself necessarily, just the promotional block that was previously mentioned. Even then however, I was being a little sarcastic. I was really responding to the post that asked about Rise of the TMNT coming back to Nick Jr., which again, probably won't.

kanc

I wasn't referring to the show itself necessarily, just the promotional block that was previously mentioned. Even then however, I was being a little sarcastic. I was really responding to the post that asked about Rise of the TMNT coming back to Nick Jr., which again, probably won't.
Poweranimals wasn't talking about Rise of TMNT coming to NickJr, he's actually referring to if new episodes will continue to air on Nicktoons, and there hasn't had new episodes after Nov 2019

UPDATE: @I Am Nickelodeon 1 Sat Feb 8 episode of SpongeBob according to zap2it has been switched, 11AM showing "Who R Zoo?", and 11:15AM showing is "Biddy Sitting"

Last edited:

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
@I Am Nickelodeon 1 According to TheFutonCritic, premieres for The Substitute are being moved to Saturday nights @ 9pm, starting this Saturday and after this Friday's new episode.

Zap2it hasn't updated with the change, and is showing Friday's episode by mistake. Heck, Nickelodeon hasn't updated their website schedule yet!

EDIT: TitanTV does, however, show the correct episode for Saturday (the one with Asher Angel).

Last edited:

Toons Fan

Last edited:

Bigawesome2000

The master of cartoons (maybe)
That’s a surprising move for The Substitute. I think it’s weird that Nick is leaving The Crystal Maze all alone on Friday. I think it would be better if Nick put Crystal Maze on Saturday before HD, All That, and The Substitute instead. But we will see if this change is for the better.

kanc

That’s a surprising move for The Substitute. I think it’s weird that Nick is leaving The Crystal Maze all alone on Friday. I think it would be better if Nick put Crystal Maze on Saturday before HD, All That, and The Substitute instead. But we will see if this change is for the better.
Remember they had America's Most Musical Family that aired on Friday November til Jan at 7PM alone too? It is not that weird. Oh also late Nov-mid Dec there was Top Elf that aired after America's Most Musical Family

If they put Crystal Maze before Henry Danger, then Henry Danger ratings would still decline. Loud House repeat lead-in was better for Henry Danger. I think airing The Substitute Sat. at 9PM would be better because Crystal Maze lead-in to new Substitute wasn't working out well.

Bigawesome2000

The master of cartoons (maybe)
Remember they had America's Most Musical Family that aired on Friday November til Jan at 7PM alone too? It is not that weird. Oh also late Nov-mid Dec there was Top Elf that aired after America's Most Musical Family

If they put Crystal Maze before Henry Danger, then Henry Danger ratings would still decline. Loud House repeat lead-in was better for Henry Danger. I think airing The Substitute Sat. at 9PM would be better because Crystal Maze lead-in to new Substitute wasn't working out well.
Actually, AMMF aired in the same block as Top Elf and Double Dare for most of its first season run. I’m just wondering if they are gonna add another show to Friday. With Top Elf being seasonal and AMMF on hiatus, Nick is down to Crystal Maze and Substitute as their only reality shows. I have a new outline for what I think they should do:
7PM All That
7:30PM Henry Danger
8PM Crystal Maze
9PM The Substitute
It would be on Saturdays with the sitcoms first and the reality shows after. This would help boost ratings for Crystal Maze, which would boost ratings for The Subsititute. Let’s just see how Nick’s lineup at the moment works before we jump to conclusions about ratings.

JTOONSAnimation

Looks like Awkwafina is Nora from Queens will air every Saturday night at 11:30pm on Nick at Nite, it'll be the same episode that aired earlier in the week on Comedy Central
Annotation 2020-02-07 131805.jpg

Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 Nickelodeon has pulled the Feb. 17th new Paddington episode and has replaced it with a new Ryan's Mystery Playdate "Ryan's Pinned Playdate"

Nick has also changed the order of the rest of the new Ryan's for the last of the week as well.
Feb 18th. "Ryan's Sudsy Playdate"
Feb 19th. "Ryan's Jungle Lovin' Playdate"
Feb 20th. "Ryan's Plunging Playdate"

Last edited:

kanc

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Ready for December and 2021 to come!
The Minions Holiday Special was barely a holiday special; just a clip show with some new holiday themed animation sprinkled in. At least they showcased one new Christmas short film.
Just watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas tonight on NBC, and I noticed they cut out many scenes in this airing. It's been happening for a while.
I find it interesting how Grey DeLisle Griffin voiced Dorothy in the Tom And Jerry/Wizard Of Oz movies given that she would voice both The Good Witch and The Bad Witch in the Boomerang cartoon Dorothy And The Wizard Of Oz, and also voiced Dorothy's mother in the Amazon cartoon Lost In Oz.
Seven years ago today, a life-changing event took place in my life. It was the day I found out CN Portugal was going to replace CN Africa and wasn't going to live with CN Africa at all.

In honor of this, I re-release my incomplete No Substitute For Crazy series made in November last year.