February 2019 Nick Premieres

jaylop97

Staff member
@Lebronjames this is the third time you have left a quoted reply with nothing else in the response. If you have something to say please do so, if not stop doing this, it is only spam.

Lex The Bookworm

Can't believe Alvinnn!!! and the Chipmunks is returning to nick after almost a year hiatus despite low ratings and premiering on Sunday mornings 9am and 9:30pm is graveslot since not alot of kids are watching it during church it should premiere on Saturday morning instead to increase ratings. it reminds me when Boomerang premieres new episodes for new certain shows on late night graveslot every couple months and Graveyard slot causes decreased ratings and it could be bad.

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1, Fresh Artist has more new episodes for February:
Sat Feb 9 - AJ Mitchell
Sat Feb 16 - DaniLeigh

Also you need to mark new Knight Squad on Feb 2 as Season premiere!

according to nick.com and zap2it, this Saturday premieres are off the clock AGAIN!
Sat Feb 2 Henry Danger 8PM
Sat Feb 2 Cousins for Life 8:29PM
Sat Feb 2 Knight Squad 8:57PM

Underneath Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty, you made a typo saying January 1, it's called "February 1". Please fix that.

Also zap2it updated, NickJr has pulled the new episode of Thomas & Friends, and rescheduled to air on main Nick on Mon Feb 4 at 9:30AM: "Thomas and the Dragon; Seeing is Believing" So we don't know what production number is because thefutoncritic STILL does not February premieres completed!
Also Feb 1 Thomas and Friends for what was listed on thefutoncritic has been pulled, so can you cross that?

:
Sat Feb 2 Nickelodeon premiere of Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty at 9AM: "It Takes Two to Talent; Pot Luck"
--------------------------------------------------
ANOTHER UPDATE ALERT: @I Am Nickelodeon 1, you forgot to fix Thomas & Friends! It's actually airing on Nickelodeon, NOT NickJr.
Knight Squad for what you listed Feb 2 3 times! Please fix the correct dates.

Also you forgot to list Paw Patrol and the new series Corn & Peg in this thread of premieres, as well as Abby Hatcher, Blaze and the Monster Machines!

Seems that thefutoncritic complete but Feb 25 week has NOT. And NickJr, Nicktoons, and TeenNick did not complete full Feb premieres

Last edited:

ToonsJazzLover

Seems like SpongeBob and Loud House are taking turns to air new episodes as the former got premieres last month and gets none this month and vice versa. Either way, it's nice to see more animation on the main block. This will make or break to see if they'll add a more diverse scheduling.

Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 According to Zap2it, the new PAW Patrol on Monday, February 18th was moved to Friday, February 22nd at 12PM meaning the the new Blaze for that day was pulled.

The Loud House for Monday, February 18th was moved up to the 1PM time slot.

Also, the new episodes of both Crashletes and The Dude Perfect Show for Friday, February 15th were pulled from the schedule.

Edit: Also, I've no clue on where the Corn & Peg premiere has moved to. It's not airing on Monday, February 18th at 12:30PM anymore.

b00de6a261aabc75cb5ab4e930b152ea.jpg

6ebfea69dde8206d85d547e5b0eb03fc.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kanc

Paul DeBenedittis should just be booted from Nick!
please don't say that....just because Nick is making last minute schedule changes, doesn't mean that we should blame the network for this. that's just the way it is

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
please don't say that....just because Nick is making last minute schedule changes, doesn't mean that we should blame the network for this. that's just the way it is
It's the shuffling and pulling premieres part that's bugging me. I mean, what's Nick trying to prove? "If kids can manage to catch a premiere at 1pm on President's Day?"

kanc

OK I admit.. it does seem weird to put new Loud House at 1PM, but I think I know why. Remember new Paw Patrol that aired last January on Martin Luther King Jr Day aired at 12PM? It had higher viewers than most Nick shows, especially new Bixler High premiere also airing on same day.
And Nickelodeon was shocked that new Paw Patrol gets higher views than other Nick shows, because most young kids watch TV. So I guess they're experimenting new Loud House at 1pm and to determine if ratings would be like that similar to Paw Patrol ratings.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
OK I admit.. it does seem weird to put new Loud House at 1PM, but I think I know why. Remember new Paw Patrol that aired last January on Martin Luther King Jr Day aired at 12PM? It had higher viewers than most Nick shows, especially new Bixler High premiere also airing on same day.
And Nickelodeon was shocked that new Paw Patrol gets higher views than other Nick shows, because most young kids watch TV. So I guess they're experimenting new Loud House at 1pm and to determine if ratings would be like that similar to Paw Patrol ratings.
Wow. You make a really valid point!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts