February 2016 Premieres

Lord Hater

Retired
Well, if that's the case, why put it on at that slot when you can easily slip it in at 8?

It's not that I don't think GF will get high ratings regardless, given the hype and devotion of the fanbase. It's just that I really don't want this to prevent the event from reaching it's max potential. Then again, there was one time Harvey Beaks and Adventure Time both aired new episodes at the same time and neither seemed to noticeably drop from it, so who knows.
At least it wasn't any of Nick's other cartoons because the ratings gap would be embarrassing.

kanc

I did say that there was unusual Sanjay and Craig - Partybot Returns on Sat Feb 6 11:15AM which was based on zap2it, but as of this time, that episode is PULLED. Nick has made a mistake to place the episode to air on Sat morning. So you can delete those. Sorry for confusion.

And Fri Feb 12 10:30AM-12PM is Paw Patrol - Best Friendship Rescues (NEW) (compilation episodes): Pups Save a Friend/Pups Save Alex/Pups Save Jake/Pups' Jungle Trouble/Pups Save Skye/(Pups Get a Lift?)

Mon Feb 15 8:30AM-10AM Paw Patrol - Best of Zuma (NEW) compilation episodes

Last edited:

kanc

Nick Jr:
Little Charmers
Mon Feb 1 6PM Forget Me Not/Nelson in Charge
Wed Feb 3 6PM Glass Slipper/Hazel, You Shrunk the Charmers!

Winx Club
Sun Feb 7 10AM The Fairy Cat
Sun Feb 7 10:30AM Winx Trapped!

Nick at Nite will air Younger and Teachers on Mon Feb 8 1:06AM and 1:39AM respectively, and this time it won't simulcast on Wed Feb 3.

New Mutt & Stuff Mon Feb 15 10AM (Pufnstuf guest appearance)

Shimmer and Shine - Escape Goat on zap2it listings NOW shown as Feb 27 instead of Feb 19. Feb 27 is a Saturday and I'm assuming it's a typo.

Paw Patrol on Feb 19 Pups Save Alex's Mini-Patrol/Pups Save a Lost Tooth, but zap2it lists Feb 20 which day is Saturday.

The 5 remaining episodes of Kung Fu Panda: Legend of Awesomeness will air on Nicktoons on Mon Feb 15-Fri Feb 19 6PM each. This leaves with 5 episodes left to air.

Last edited:

kanc

Nickelodeon
Tues Feb 16 1PM Blaze and the Monster Machines - Sneezing Cold.

Zap2it refreshed the schedule, TeenNick Top 10 season premiere has been PULLED Feb 5 at 9PM. Schedule has iCarly instead.

Nick at Nite will continue airing Younger and Teachers but will air every Monday 1:06AM and 1:39AM for each recent new episode respectively, when TVLand only will air new episodes of Younger and Teachers every Wednesdays.

Nick at Nite has made changes that Instant Mom will be shown at 6:30AM but in random days:

Instant Mom
Wed Feb 4 6:30AM - Bawamo Shazam (#304)
Fri Feb 5 6:30AM - Hourly Rage (#305)
Tues Feb 9 6:30AM - Mysteries of Maggie (#306)
Fri Feb 12 6:30AM - Bug Out (#307)
Tues Feb 16 6:30AM - Smarty Bowl (#308)
Fri Feb 19 6:30AM - Crimes of Fashion (#309)
Tues Feb 23 6:30AM - International Incident (#310)
Fri Feb 26 6:30AM - Jamal in the Family (#311)

NickJr
Dora and Friends

Mon Feb 8 6PM Soccer Chef
Tues Feb 9 6PM Emma's Violin
Wed Feb 10 6PM Kate Gives Puppets a Hand
Thurs Feb 11 6PM For the Birds

Winx Club
Sun Feb 14 10AM Mission in the Jungle
Sun Feb 14 10:30AM A Fairy Animal for Tecna

Nicktoons
Kung Fu Panda

Mon Feb 15 6PM Youth in Re-Volt (#322)
Tues Feb 16 6PM Forsaken and Furious (#326)
Wed Feb 17 6PM Po the Croc (#328)
Thurs Feb 18 6PM Camp Ping (#327)
Fri Feb 19 6PM Goose Chase (#324)

LBX
Sun Feb 28 10:30AM Artemis Battle Royale (#212)

Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V
Sun Feb 21 10AM Swing Into Action (part I) (#101) (series premiere)
Sun Feb 21 10:30AM Swing Into Action (part II) (#102)
Sun Feb 28 10AM Trade Bait (part I) (#103)

Also theFutonCritic has updated only first and second week of February, but still fails to complete third and fourth week of February for some strange reason..

Last edited:

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V finally has a date and time! I do wish they would keep airing 1-hour premieres for a while, though, and not just the first week.

kanc

Blaze and the Monster Machines Thurs Feb 18 1PM Spark Bug

Strangely Feb 19 new episodes of the following have been PULLED: And when I checked on Nickelodeon grid there are no new episodes of Nick's preschool shows. So these leave with TBA date to air, if you could update it please.
Blaze and the Monster Machines - Piggy 500
Bubble Guppies - Sheep Doggy
Mutt & Stuff - Goat In 60 Seconds
Paw Patrol - Pups Save Alex's Mini-Patrol/Pups Save a Lost Tooth
Shimmer and Shine - Escape Goat

Last edited:

Lord Hater

Retired
Friday, February 19
8:00 pm Harvey Beaks "Terrybear"
8:15 pm Sanjay and Craig "All Night Bummer Party"

kanc

I don't understand why they changed it for one week only.
Nick just promoted Sat Feb 13 as crush night, though episode titles aren't actually love themed, but some cases subplots could be love related episodes, not official Valentine episodes unlike last year's (exception Bella)

kanc

Halo Effect
Mon Feb 22 8:30PM Jaylen's Challenge

Mutt & Stuff

Tues Feb 23 10AM Welcome Noodles!

Thundermans: episode title changed to "He Got Game Night"

TeenNick:
TeenNick Top 10:
Fri Feb 12 9PM-10PM TeenNick Top 10 - 100th episode
Fri Feb 19 9PM-10PM TeenNick Top 10 - TBA

NickJr
Fresh Beat Band of Spies
Mon Feb 22 6PM Sneaky Sneakers
Wed Feb 24 6PM Fresh Beat Babies

Peter Rabbit
Mon Feb 15 6PM The Kitten and Pig Adventure(NEW?)
Tues Feb 16 6PM Spectacular Sled/Cotton-tail's Tooth
Thurs Feb 18 6PM Tricky Tortoise/Mice on the Move

Winx Club
Sun Feb 21 10AM The Unicorn's Secret
Sun Feb 21 10:30AM Tynix Transformation

Nicktoons
NFL Rush
Fri Feb 12 10PM Super Bowl Recap Special

TVLand
Teachers
Wed Feb 17 10:30PM Drunk Kiss
Wed Feb 24 10:30PM Bad Tweeter

Younger
Wed Feb 17 10PM Into the Woods and Out of the Woods
Web Feb 24 10PM Beyond Therapy

Last edited:

kanc

100 Things to Do will be finished the 26 episode season after Feb 27, and my guess is School of Rock will air March that takes its place, (my opinion is March Sat. 9pm)

kanc

Doesn't seem like they'd put a new show in a typically low performing timeframe. What about Thundermans and Henry Danger I wonder.
It's just a suggestion. The timing and actual date is unknown for School of Rock, though we know is coming in March.

kanc

To add: Thurs Feb 25 10AM Mutt & Stuff - Lights! Cameras! Bark!.

Fri Feb 26 has no new episodes of Mutt & Stuff, so it's pulled. Everything else you put for TBA with episodes on any Nick preschool airings, you can delete those.

@Lord Hater are there any new episodes of Sanjay and Craig and Harvey Beaks scheduled for Fri Feb 26?

kanc

This whole thing could be upsetting to TMNT fans, but there's no new TMNT scheduled for Sun Feb 28 for some reason. And Miraculous Ladybug for Sun Feb 28 will be 7PM. Looks like this will be a new permanent time for Miraculous Ladybug.

kanc

Yeah it looks like new TMNT - The Cosmic Ocean will premiere on Nicktoons Fri Feb 26 8:30PM. The move to Nicktoons is definitely not a good sign. But Nickelodeon still has the TMNT reruns airing every Sunday 11AM.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts