Favorite Production Logos

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
You all know production logos. They're those little mini-title sequences that you see before movies. Which one do you like the best? Personally, mine is this Jim Henson logo:

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Don't know if television ones count. Here's one from Singapore that I fell in love with recently:
This is the current one:

Dudley

Staff member
Here’s one of my favorites:

Although I’ve always been fond of this Capcom jingle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr.Pepper

I always loved the old Dreamworks logo. I am not sure why it is so familiar to me. Shrek was the only early Dreamworks movie I owned in DVD, but even then it wasn’t a movie I watched constantly or anything. Did they use this on the game Goosebumps: Escape from Horrorland? If that’s the case, then that’s probably wear I know it from.

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
I always loved the old Dreamworks logo. I am not sure why it is so familiar to me. Shrek was the only early Dreamworks movie I owned in DVD, but even then it wasn’t a movie I watched constantly or anything. Did they use this on the game Goosebumps: Escape from Horrorland? If that’s the case, then that’s probably wear I know it from.
They didn't use that logo specifically, or the theme, but that game was a DreamWorks Interactive game, which used a similar logo.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Disney Plus, HBO Max and CBS All Access are monster apps.
jmac5cicada wrote on mojokingbee1's profile.
where did you find the hanna barbera 50th anniversary special?
I wish a lot of newer cartoons got more attention
I decided not to change my username because I am fine with this one.
Hitting a major case of trouble scripting the latest issue of The Un-Iverse (F.I.S.H. #2 "The Society Of The Broken Egg"). It's not exactly writer's block because I know the story I want to tell. I'm just having a hard time telling it WELL. First time in a long time I've hit a snag like this.