BARRY! =(
I barely even watch Nick anymore, but here's my list:

Invader Zim
Rocko's Modern Life
AHH! Real Monsters
Ren & Stimpy
Spongebob Squarepants
Fairly Odd Parents

I'm not even sure Rocko, Monsters, and R&S are even on anymore.

Nickdisk

Originally posted by Spaz13_88

Including Ginger? Tsk tsk tsk.
yep :) thats one of the best IMO :)

I dont see how the Butt Ugly Martians can be Nicktoons, sinse they aired over here in the UK on a different channel months before Nick USA started airing it!

Sandro

My top 5:

1. Invader ZIM
2. Hey Arnold!
3. Fairly Oddparents
4. Angry Beavers
5. Rocko's Modern Life

Yuss

Out of deededtheman's list, I like (I'm just giving them in the order that he wrote them):

Invader ZIM
Pelswick
SpongeBob SquarePants
KABLAM!
Angry Beavers
Rocko's Modern Life
The Fairly OddParents
ChalkZone
Hey Arnold!
AAHH!!! Real Monsters

My top five would be:

1) Invader ZIM
2) The Fairly OddParents
3) Rocko's Modern Life
4) Angry Beavers
5) SpongeBob SquarePants

Hm.

~B+:

Last edited by a moderator:

SpotLane

Teacher's Pet Fangirl
1. Ren and Stimpy (John K. Episodes only)
2. Invader Zim
3. Ahh! Real Monsters
4. Spongebob Squarepants

Daniel P

These are my top 10:
1. Rocko
2. Zim
3. Ren and Stimpy
4. Beavers
5. OddParents
6. SpongeBob
7. Arnold
8. Old Rugrats
9. Doug
10. Real Monsters

Last edited by a moderator:

loyalheart

It's Not TV. It's Cliche
rocko
doug
rugrats (early episodes before dil)
aaahh! real monsters
chalk zone
Ginger

looks at all the arm fans :D

DanniB

Behold the power of five
my faves are

Zim! invader zim!

spongebob

the first few seasons of rugrats before it got overblown and lost its charm

as told by ginger (is didn't like it at first but it's starting to grow on me)

Zim!

i used to like fairly off parents but then they started airing it over and over so now my feelings for it are getting low

Ahhh, real monsters! I really liked Ickus

and did i mention zim? well, here i go anyway...ZIM!!!!!

Mad Scientist

Here's my list, in no particular order:

Invader ZIM

The Ren & Stimpy Show

KABLAM!

Action League Now!

The Angry Beavers

Rocko's Modern Life

The Fairly OddParents
(just the pilot on Oh Yeah! Cartoons, not the rest of the series)

AHHH! Real Monsters

Defector

mein Augenglühen
everthing but most of the new stuff. I don't like Invader Zim, As told by Ginger, or Wild Thornberrys. In my opinion the three are boring as hell

Kuro-Neko

Originally posted by Defector
everthing but most of the new stuff. I don't like Invader Zim, As told by Ginger, or Wild Thornberrys. In my opinion the three are boring as hell
ok,i totally agree with you about as told by ginger and wild thornberries man those shows are as boring as hell but i sure don't see how anybody could think that invader zim is boring!!maybe you should watch some more episodes.
but that's ok,everybody has their own opinions and i can take that unlike some people

robert

The City of Brotherly Love{need I say more?}
Fave Nicktoons

In no order

SpongeBob- The current cartoon fad in the country and in my mind. Though it is a love it or hate it show and it is easy not to like it[plus it takes a while to grow on you], for those that do it's a real great treat- although it'll probably be oversaturated before the movie comes out in two years just like the Powerpuff Girls was. But definatly watch it if you like Tom Kenny.
Invader ZIM- A great looking cartoon which often tops SpongeBob in wierdness, but it has moments of brilliance and has two real funny leads in Zim and especially Dib. Miss Bitters[the creepy school teacher]also cracks me up and of course Gir is a favorite though sometimes I don't understand what he says.
Rugrats- Is still entertaining and can still churn out moments of cleverness, but it's wearing awfully thin thanks to Nickeleodeon giving them so much air time[TWO spinoffs?!]and there's only much awful English that those babies speak that you can take.
Hey Arnold- I do not like how incredibly bland Arnold has gotten since the only thing he ever does nowadays is be a moral crusader, but Helga is one of my all time favorite characters[and one of the most 3 dimensional] so I have to mention it.
Fairly Oddparents- Not much to write about it, it's just goofy fun.

As for the others, I never watched the old Nick shows like Rocko or Real Monsters or Ren and Stimpy so I can't say anything about them. The middle of the pack shows I watch are CatDog and Wild Thornberries, and I do not like Rocket Power at all[and since no one else has mentioned it, neither do any of you, which is good] The rest I don't watch.

Evil Dr. Reef

The King of Braves
- Invader ZIM
- Ren & Stimpy
- Rocko's Modern Life
- The Angry Beavers
- Spongebob Squarepants
- AAAH! Real Monsters!
- Fairly Oddparents

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The one thing I will always respect about Animaniacs is that the voice actors always have a lot of fun.

Retro kids shows are like fries. They complement both steak(retro grown up shows) and burgers(modern kids shows), but are NOT to be used as a main course. Kids won’t watch a network focused on retro kids shows because they’re focused on new(or at least modern looking) shows, and adults won’t watch a retro kidvid network because they think that they’re too old. Hence, all retro kids networks either change focus or die
So, Mick Wingert is currently following me on Twitter. That's pretty cool.
CNC
I'm gonna be taking a break from Twitter for 1 whole week. It's too hard for me to talk about.
You know at this point I'm just going to say the Wonder Park series is probably shelved and would never see the light of day.

The movie was greenlit at a time when Paramount and Nick had different management and by the time the movie was released and bombed the previous execs weren't there anymore.