Favorite Moments From the "AA Universe"

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

Capt.Traphouse

Sexiest Thing Since Sex
May 26, 2015
Ratings
854 2
NY
USM, GotG and AA are rumored to be ending, what are some your favorite moments from these shows? (You can include Hulk and The AGENTS OF S.M.A.S.H as well).

I loved the opening of the Dark Avengers, with Tony playing as Lex Luthor to Squadron Supreme or the "Justice League". It was fun, especially when everyone screamed when Tony arrived, SS was like "Iron-Man" and Tony was like "Who did you expect? A good guy?"

Anything with Baron Zemo or Doom I also loved except that nonsensical awful episode from season 1 of USM where Doom got Cap's shield.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...
I just had a bizzaro dream that Frank Welker was in my computer lab on campus! o_0
My personal synopsis: I'm not the most energetic or enthusiastic person you'll ever meet, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun. Generally, I'm pretty introverted and usually play video games, watch anime, and also study in the field of IT. I'm a huge music fanatic, as well. And I listen to pretty much everything except country. My favorites being trap, jazz, and metal.
anyone else surprised that new Paw Patrol one hour special are now Nick's #1 most watched premieres in 2018 so far?
I just saw The Grinch in IMAX, it was great!