Favorite Clarence Episode?

Latest News & Videos

CN_Fanatic

May 30, 2020
United States
I absolutely love Clarence, I find it to be a really charming show with great characters and stories, I will admit at times it can get a little annoying but I can forgive it when it happens. I wanted to know some of your favorite episodes. So far I've really only seen season 1 and a bit of 2, going to try and finish it now that it's all on HBO Max. I think my favorite episode of the show (so far) is one of its earliest, Lost in the Supermarket. It's just such a fun plot, executed really well and I loved the dynamic between Clarence and Sumo in that episode. Another runner up would be Fun Dungeon Face Off.

CN_Fanatic

May 30, 2020
United States
I agree with your opinions on Clarence. I think it’s very underrated.

Anyways my favorite episode is “Mystery Girl”. I found the story very touching, and I wish that Isabella became a reoccurring character.
That one sounds interesting, definitely looking forward to watching it.
The one where Chad talks to Clarence as a really serious Navy Soldier.
I probably haven't seen that one as it doesn't sound familiar but I'm excited to see it when I get to it.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Oct 22, 2012
Belgium
My eyes became watery in Clarence's Stormy Sleepover :sweat: It's in my top best episodes of Cartoon Network.

My second favorite is Pilot Expansion. I found the ending of the pilot hilarious and they made this episode even better by adding that piñata song.

My third favorite... hmmm... most episodes with Mary. She is so caring and always saves the day.

Clarence is fantastic, I agree. I miss it a bit. Luckily there is Craig of the Creek now, which is almost as good. It has also made my eyes watery already.

TheCNTimes18

“Your new favorite show.”
Jun 5, 2020
United Stares
The show, itself. is pretty underrated and deserves to be noticed in the cartoon fandom.

But for my favorite episode of the show, it’ll be “Mystery Girl” The episode was really cute and introduced a character that has 50% of the same traits as Clarence. I liked how they were calling each other and how Clarence really cared about her.

Because of this episode, I started giving Clarence a second chance.

CN_Fanatic

May 30, 2020
United States
My eyes became watery in Clarence's Stormy Sleepover :sweat: It's in my top best episodes of Cartoon Network.

My second favorite is Pilot Expansion. I found the ending of the pilot hilarious and they made this episode even better by adding that piñata song.

My third favorite... hmmm... most episodes with Mary. She is so caring and always saves the day.

Clarence is fantastic, I agree. I miss it a bit. Luckily there is Craig of the Creek now, which is almost as good. It has also made my eyes watery already.
Ooh I forgot about CSS. The pilot is pretty good, like I said, some of the earliest eps are my favorite, such basic plots but they're just executed in a way that's so fun. And yeah Mary is nice. Oh and yes I absolutely adore Craig of The Creek, I could rant about that show for paragraphs.