thomas2313412

SInce we are few days away to the series finale of Samurai Jack.I thought I could show you the fanmade episode titles of season 5 along with the actual roman numerals .Also to remind you that some of the episodes have alternate titles ,If you disagree with the titles then maybe you can come up with your own episode titles for Season 5 also they are based on the previous episode titles from season 1-4

My fanmade episode titles
  • XCII (LIII)-Return of Jack or 50 years later
  • XCIII (LIV) -Daughters of Aku
  • XCIV (LV) -Jack strikes back or Jack's ultimatum or The choices we make
  • XCV (LVI) -Jack in the bowels of the beast or The actions that follow
  • XCVI (LVII) -The Evil Deeds of Aku or The Realm of Aku
  • XCVII (LVIII)-The Good deeds of Jack or Ashi's Enlightenment
  • XCVIII (LIX) - How Jack lost his sword and regains it or How Jack got his sword back or Balance
  • XCIX (LX)- Jack and Ashi
  • C (LXI) - Jack's weakness or Jack's fear or Jack's surrender
  • CI (LXII)-The End

Facts

• I named XCII which for me is LIII Return of Jack because it shows the return of samurai jack after he disappeared from public eyes for 50 years which in meta term for viewers 13 years after the original series was cancelled and 50 years later is because the episode time skips to 50 years later

• The reason XCIII or in reality LIV is Daughters of Aku is that Jack is battling the Daughters of Aku

• XCIV or in reality LV has two titles -Jack strikes back because it has Jack decided to fight against the daughters of aku for self defense since they are not robots , Jack's Ultimatum where Jack is giving an ultimatum to the daughters of Aku to 'Leave, or face their destiny' before they begin their fight and the choices we make is based on Jack's father's advice to his son after he kills his enemies for self defense.

• I named XCV or in reality LVI Jack in the bowels of the beast is that Jack and Ashi are swallowed by a giant beast and must find a way to get out and the actions that follow is based on another part of Jack's father's advice to his son about the aftermath of his ultimatum to the daughters of Aku

• XCVI or in reality LVII which i named it as The Evil Deeds of Aku or The Realm of Aku is because Jack shows Ashi the evil things Aku did to the world.

• XCVII or as it is actually known as LVIII has two titles The Good deeds of Jack which is the opposite of the previous title as Ashi begins to understand the good deeds Jack did to the world and Ashi's Enlightenment where Ashi receives enlightenment after she understands what jack's good deeds did to the world

• Both the episode titles for XCVIII which in reality is LIX How Jack lost his sword and regains it and How Jack got his sword back has a similar meaning it tells about how jack lost his sword and how he regains it and Balance is about Jack trying to regain his balance to control his emotions

• My episode name for XCIX or LX is Jack and Ashi ...is well you know, the growing romantic relationship between Jack and Ashi

• Episode C or for me in reality Episode LXI has three names Jack's weakness ,Jack's fear or Jack's surrender .The two titles Jack's weakness and Jack's fear represent the weakness or fear to jack about not killing an innocent who was corrupted by evil like the transformed guardian rams from XCVIII for example , Jack's surrender represent that Jack surrendered to aku because of his fear

• And the last one CI which is actually LXII is titled The End because this as we all know is going to be the real final episode of Samurai Jack to end with a resolve and the Final chapter to end this epic tale.Also it is opposite to the title of the first part of the premiere movie called The Beginning
What do you think of the my fanmade episode titles ?Do you like them? If you disagree with some of them or all, then come up with an alternate title for the season 5 episodes and write in the comments below and no mockery because they must be considered as a meaning to each episodes and should be based on the episode titles from season 1-4.

ShadowStar

I'm happy to put in a few suggestions. :)

XCII Jack Vs. Scaramouche
XCIII Jack and the Daughters of Aku
XCIV Jack's Ultimatum
XCV Jack and Ashi
XCVI Jack, Ashi and the Dominator
XCVII Ashi Finds Jack
XCVIII Jack and the Lost Sword
XCIX Jack, Ashi and the Lazarus Creature
C The Triumph of Aku
CI Jack's Final Battle

I basically borrowed 'Jack's Ultimatum' from the OP.

DecaTilde

Beauty is only fur deep.
Here are my suggestions:

• EPISODE XCII - Jack Returns
  • EPISODE XCIII - Jack and the Daughters of Aku
  • EPISODE XCIV - Jack's Warning
  • EPISODE XCV - Jack and Ashi
  • EPISODE XCVI - Jack vs. the Dominator
  • EPISODE XCVII - Jack's Good Deeds
  • EPISODE XCVIII - Jack Regains the Balance
  • EPISODE XCIX - Jack vs. Lazarus
  • EPISODE C - Jack's Surrender
  • EPISODE CI - Jack and the End

thomas2313412

I'm happy to put in a few suggestions. :)

XCII Jack Vs. Scaramouche
XCIII Jack and the Daughters of Aku
XCIV Jack's Ultimatum
XCV Jack and Ashi
XCVI Jack, Ashi and the Dominator
XCVII Ashi Finds Jack
XCIX Jack, Ashi and the Lazarus Creature
C The Triumph of Aku
CI Jack's Final Battle

I basically borrowed 'Jack's Ultimatum' from the OP.

Here are my suggestions:

• EPISODE XCII - Jack Returns
  • EPISODE XCIII - Jack and the Daughters of Aku
  • EPISODE XCIV - Jack's Warning
  • EPISODE XCV - Jack and Ashi
  • EPISODE XCVI - Jack vs. the Dominator
  • EPISODE XCVII - Jack's Good Deeds
  • EPISODE XCVIII - Jack Regains the Balance
  • EPISODE XCIX - Jack vs. Lazarus
  • EPISODE C - Jack's Surrender
  • EPISODE CI - Jack and the End

Wow,I have to say these are great episode titles you two come up with and they look better if they are mixed together even though you didn't add the actual numbers in roman numerical forms which are LIII to LXII

thomas2313412

I know Samurai Jack has ended but I am writing this thread because I need anyone's attention for the thing I made so that I want everyone to do the same thing in this thread

Here are the second fan made episodes titles of Samurai Jack Season 5

• XCII (LIII)- Jack Returns
  • XCIII (LIV) - Jack and the Daughters of Aku
  • XCIV (LV) - Jack's Ultimatum
  • XCV (LVI) - Jack and Ashi
  • XCVI (LVII) - Jack, Ashi, and the Dominator
  • XCVII (LVIII)- Jack's Good Deeds
  • XCVIII (LIX) - Jack and the Lost Sword
  • XCIX (LX)- Jack, Ashi, and the Lazarus Creature
  • C (LXI)-The Triumph of Aku or Jack's surrender
  • CI (LXII)-Jack's Final Battle or Jack and the End or The end
What do you think? Do you like them?If you do, write down in this thread below and if you have your own idea for the episode titles of season 5 write down in this thread as well.,

TheVileOne

Peace Loving Shinobi
Reporter
I knew that video saying the episodes have actual titles and there was a new opening coming were bogus.

thomas2313412

I knew that video saying the episodes have actual titles and there was a new opening coming were bogus.
Yeah, I know.But what do you think of the fanmade titles and can you help attract people to read the fanmade titles so that anyone who read this will do the same thing.

ShadowStar

I'm gonna update my suggestions from the other thread...

XCII Samurai vs. Scaramouche
XCIII Jack vs. the Daughters of Aku
XCIV Jack and the Emperor's Warning
XCV Jack and Ashi
XCVI Ashi and the Enslaved Children
XCVII Ashi Finds Jack
XCIX Jack's Fledgling Romance
C The Triumph of Aku
CI Jack's Final Battle

I like the simple choice of title for XCII because even though the viewers are experiencing a 50 year time jump, I like to imagine that 'episodes 53-91' could be made at some point and in some form (not holding out much hope for this though) - and if that were to happen, we'd need a more ordinary title than Jack Returns for XCII.

Some episodes from the original run did not acknowledge Jack (Aku's Fairy Tales, The Birth of Evil, The Four Seasons of Death, Tale of X9), while others flipped things around (e.g. Scotsman Saves Jack), so I like having a couple of unusual titles in there like Ashi Finds Jack (which signifies Jack starting to find himself again too when he defeats the Omen) and The Triumph of Aku.

I felt that XCVI and XCIX were not really about the Dominator and Lazarus respectively, hence the change of titles.

EDIT: Made a couple of further changes. Really like the alliteration for XCII and also having the title for XCVI focus on Ashi since that's the episode where she really begins to see the light (not to mention that the Dominator's dialogue relates her to the children he's controlling).

Last edited:

thomas2313412

I'm gonna update my suggestions from the other thread...

XCII Jack vs. Scaramouche
XCIII Jack vs. the Daughters of Aku
XCIV Jack and the Emperor's Warning
XCV Jack and Ashi
XCVI Jack and the Enslaved Children
XCVII Ashi Finds Jack
XCIX Jack's Fledgeling Romance
C The Triumph of Aku
CI Jack's Final Battle

I Just wanted to say your titles are Good and Ok.Now I wish others who read this thread will do the same thing and come up with different episode titles of season 5

I like the simple choice of title for XCII because even though the viewers are experiencing a 50 year time jump, I like to imagine that 'episodes 53-91' could be made at some point and in some form (not holding out much hope for this though) - and if that were to happen, we'd need a more ordinary title than Jack Returns for XCII.

Yeah.But Genndy's reason for using Episode XCII to CI in Season 5 is because he doesn't want the season premiere to be the continuation of Episode LII and it was to signify the time skip.

I felt that XCVI and XCIX were not really about the Dominator and Lazarus respectively, hence the change of titles.

Good point

thomas2313412

Now I know that Samurai Jack has ended, but I thought of showing you one more fanmade episode titles fo season 5 before I am done
  • XCII (LIII)- Jack Returns
  • XCIII (LIV) - Jack and the Daughters of Aku
  • XCIV (LV) - Jack's Choice
  • XCVI (LVII) - Ashi and the Enslaved Children
  • XCVII (LVIII)- Ashi Finds Jack
  • XCIX (LX)- Jack's Fledgling Romance
  • C (LXI)- The Triumph of Aku
  • CI (LXII)- The End
What do you think? and please write down the comments below.

Dan's Revenge

List keeper
I'm not going to come up with anything (as I don't believe I could come up with anything better than what was already thought up), but as far as a 5.01 title is concerned, I think I like the idea of "Jack vs. Scaramouche" as a potential premier title. I wont look to Season 5 as a 10+ year wait for a return but a continuation say months after Season 4 ended which was "Jack and the Baby". In this sense, using the bold title sounds like a proper continuation as opposed to saying he's back which in a way you could say such for the previous other season premiers, since they were new seasons brought on to CN, just as though it was revived as an ended series for [as] is still a new season for its continuation. I do understand though the thought of "Jack's Back" given the wait in time for both televised viewing and the skip in time. I would just still go with the bold title for what I reasoned above.

thomas2313412

'
I'm not going to come up with anything (as I don't believe I could come up with anything better than what was already thought up), but as far as a 5.01 title is concerned, I think I like the idea of "Jack vs. Scaramouche" as a potential premier title. I won't look to Season 5 as a 10+ year wait for a return but a continuation says months after Season 4 ended which was "Jack and the Baby". In this sense, using the bold title sounds like a proper continuation as opposed to saying he's back which in a way you could say such for the previous other season premieres, since they were new seasons brought on to CN, just as though it was revived as an ended series for [as] is still a new season for its continuation. I do understand though the thought of "Jack's Back" given the wait in time for both televised viewing and the skip in time. I would just still go with the bold title for what I reasoned above.

Since you prefer the title "Jack vs. Scaramouche" I think you can be okay with it, I mean it's your choice since I named this thread 'Fanmade episode titles of Samurai Jack Season 5' As these titles are just unofficial anyway.By the way, what do you think of my title for the series finale called The end, Because it is the opposite of the series premiere title 'The beginning' which is actually the first part of the premiere movie and it represents the final story of Samurai Jack as he finally got back to the past and kills Aku once and for all.

Dan's Revenge

List keeper
'

Since you prefer the title "Jack vs. Scaramouche" I think you can be okay with it, I mean it's your choice since I named this thread 'Fanmade episode titles of Samurai Jack Season 5' As these titles are just unofficial anyway.By the way, what do you think of my title for the series finale called The end, Because it is the opposite of the series premiere title 'The beginning' which is actually the first part of the premiere movie and it represents the final story of Samurai Jack as he finally got back to the past and kills Aku once and for all.

Hehehe :D - good point, but did familiarize myself with the thread title

"The End" fits just fine with me since it is such, and it doesn't spoil what could happen in the episode as far as any details go except for ... well, the end :p

thomas2313412

Hehehe :D - good point, but did familiarize myself with the thread title

Yeah.And I forgot to tell you that I still prefer Jack Returns as a suitable title for the season 5 premier because it's been 50 years (13 years for us) and no one has seen Jack since and in meta terms we are waiting for a revival to gain its conclusion and it did so 'Jack Returns' will be a fitting title to it

"The End" fits just fine with me since it is such, and it doesn't spoil what could happen in the episode as far as any details go except for ... well, the end :p

Thanks, And I agree it is indeed a fitting title for the series finale. Oh and there are two things I have to say to you

1) How can I let anyone see this thread so they will give a comment or at least make fanmade episode titles for Samurai Jack Season 5

2) What are your fanmade titles for the Samurai Jack Season 5 Episode titles?

thomas2313412

Even though Samurai Jack has ended ,I decided to show you the fanmade episode titles of season 5 along with the actual roman numerals with facts.

The fanmade episode titles are

• XCII (LIII)- 50 Years Later
  • XCIII (LIV) - The Daughters of Aku
  • XCIV (LV) - Jack's Decision
  • XCVI (LVII) - Ashi and the Enslaved Children
  • XCVII (LVIII)- Ashi Finds Jack
  • XCIX (LX)- Jack's Fledgling Romance
  • C (LXI)-The Triumph of Aku
  • CI (LXII)-The End

Facts

• I understand why the first episode of Season 5 begins with "XCII" because it's used to represent the time skip but I recategorized the episodes to LIII to LXII because it is still a continuation of the series where Episode LII left off only 50 years later.
  • The reason XCII which is actually LIII is entitled 50 years later is because the season time skips 50 years later which is 13 years in real life after the series was cancelled.
  • The reason XCIII which is actually LIV is entitled Daughters of Aku is because Jack is fighting and trying to survive from the Daughters of Aku
  • The reason XCIV which is actually LV is entitled Jack's Decision is Where Jack makes a decision to fight against the daughters of aku alive or dead and it is taken from the quotes from his father "The decisions you make and the actions that follow are a reflection of who you are. You cannot hide from yourself"
  • The reason XCV which is actually LVI is entitled Jack and Ashi is that the episode focuses on Jack and Ashi as they both must try to find a way out of giant beast's stomach despite that Ashi wants to kill jack.
  • The reason XCVI which is actually LVII is entitled Ashi and the Enslaved Children is that the episode focuses on Ashi understanding the true nature of Aku and fighting against the dominator who mind controlled and enslaved the Blue furry children and that the episode also focus on Jack's remaining spirit finally broken thinking that he failed.
  • The reason XCVII which is actually LVIII is entitled Ashi Finds Jack which has a double meaning because this episode is not only about Ashi trying to find jack while understanding his heroic deeds as explained from the people he saved but also about Jack who finds himself again and regains his spirit when he defeats the Omen
  • The reason XCVIII which is actually LIX is entitled Jack and the Lost Sword explains how Jack lost his sword and gains it back by regaining his balance while Ashi fights against the upcoming invaders and her mother
  • The reason XCIX which is actually LX is entitled Jack's Fledgling Romance is about Jack's romantic relationship with Ashi growing while fighting against a strange creature designated as 'Lazarus'
  • The reason Episode C which is actually Episode LXI is entitled The Triumph of Aku means that Aku defeats Jack because of his weakness that he cannot kill an innocent like ashi who is corrupted by evil
  • And finally the reason CI which is actually LXII is titled The End because this as we all know is going to be the real final episode of Samurai Jack to end with a resolve and the Final chapter to end this epic tale.Also it is opposite to the title of the first part of the premiere movie called The Beginning

What do you think? If you disagree then come up with your fanmade episodes title for the season 5 episodes and write down in the thread below or If you agree write your opinion in the threadbelow as well

SeRiOuS tAlKeR

SInce we are few days away to the series finale of Samurai Jack.I thought I could show you the fanmade episode titles of season 5 along with the actual roman numerals .Also to remind you that some of the episodes have alternate titles ,If you disagree with the titles then maybe you can come up with your own episode titles for Season 5 also they are based on the previous episode titles from season 1-4

My fanmade episode titles
  • XCII (LIII)-Return of Jack or 50 years later
  • XCIII (LIV) -Daughters of Aku
  • XCIV (LV) -Jack strikes back or Jack's ultimatum or The choices we make
  • XCV (LVI) -Jack in the bowels of the beast or The actions that follow
  • XCVI (LVII) -The Evil Deeds of Aku or The Realm of Aku
  • XCVII (LVIII)-The Good deeds of Jack or Ashi's Enlightenment
  • XCVIII (LIX) - How Jack lost his sword and regains it or How Jack got his sword back or Balance
  • XCIX (LX)- Jack and Ashi
  • C (LXI) - Jack's weakness or Jack's fear or Jack's surrender
  • CI (LXII)-The End

Facts

• I named XCII which for me is LIII Return of Jack because it shows the return of samurai jack after he disappeared from public eyes for 50 years which in meta term for viewers 13 years after the original series was cancelled and 50 years later is because the episode time skips to 50 years later

• The reason XCIII or in reality LIV is Daughters of Aku is that Jack is battling the Daughters of Aku

• XCIV or in reality LV has two titles -Jack strikes back because it has Jack decided to fight against the daughters of aku for self defense since they are not robots , Jack's Ultimatum where Jack is giving an ultimatum to the daughters of Aku to 'Leave, or face their destiny' before they begin their fight and the choices we make is based on Jack's father's advice to his son after he kills his enemies for self defense.

• I named XCV or in reality LVI Jack in the bowels of the beast is that Jack and Ashi are swallowed by a giant beast and must find a way to get out and the actions that follow is based on another part of Jack's father's advice to his son about the aftermath of his ultimatum to the daughters of Aku

• XCVI or in reality LVII which i named it as The Evil Deeds of Aku or The Realm of Aku is because Jack shows Ashi the evil things Aku did to the world.

• XCVII or as it is actually known as LVIII has two titles The Good deeds of Jack which is the opposite of the previous title as Ashi begins to understand the good deeds Jack did to the world and Ashi's Enlightenment where Ashi receives enlightenment after she understands what jack's good deeds did to the world

• Both the episode titles for XCVIII which in reality is LIX How Jack lost his sword and regains it and How Jack got his sword back has a similar meaning it tells about how jack lost his sword and how he regains it and Balance is about Jack trying to regain his balance to control his emotions

• My episode name for XCIX or LX is Jack and Ashi ...is well you know, the growing romantic relationship between Jack and Ashi

• Episode C or for me in reality Episode LXI has three names Jack's weakness ,Jack's fear or Jack's surrender .The two titles Jack's weakness and Jack's fear represent the weakness or fear to jack about not killing an innocent who was corrupted by evil like the transformed guardian rams from XCVIII for example , Jack's surrender represent that Jack surrendered to aku because of his fear

• And the last one CI which is actually LXII is titled The End because this as we all know is going to be the real final episode of Samurai Jack to end with a resolve and the Final chapter to end this epic tale.Also it is opposite to the title of the first part of the premiere movie called The Beginning
What do you think of the my fanmade episode titles ?Do you like them? If you disagree with some of them or all, then come up with an alternate title for the season 5 episodes and write in the comments below and no mockery because they must be considered as a meaning to each episodes and should be based on the episode titles from season 1-4.

SeRiOuS tAlKeR

I think you guys have great titles for the Season 5 Episodes of Samurai Jack. I wanted your option on my Episode titles for Season 5 of Samurai Jack.

1) XCII, Jack 50 Years Later
2) XCIII, Jack vs The Daughters of Aku Part1
3) XCIV, Jack vs The Daughters of Aku Part2
4) XCV, Jack in The Belly of The Beast
5) XCVI, Aku’s World
6) XCVII, Jack’s Legacy
7) XCVIII, Jack’s Sword
8) XCIX, Jack In Love?
9) C, Jack is Deceive
10) CI, The End

Reasons for theses titles are as follow

1) We see Jack after 50 years have past
2) Jack fights the Daughters of Aku for the first time, it’s like Part 1 out of 2 Parts in my option
3) Part 2 of Jack fighting the Daughters of Aku
4) Jack gets eaten by that giant monster or rather Beast
5) In this Episode Jack shows Ashi that Aku is Evil and that the Earth belongs to him
6) Ashi sees how Jack has saved people, creatures, etc. she knows Jack’s good intentions
7) We finally find out how Jack lost the sword and how he is going to get it back
8) I see romance between Jack and Ashi so it only made seen
9) This one Jack is deceive by Aku by finding out that Ashi is in fact the Daughter of Aku
10) This one is poetic because, The first Episode is know by the fans as Episode I The Beginning, it’s a great wrap up ending title

All these Titles are simple like most of the series of Samurai Jack’s fan base title Episodes from Seasons 1-4, Episodes 1-52 so what do you guys think of my Season 5 titles

thomas2313412

I think you guys have great titles for the Season 5 Episodes of Samurai Jack. I wanted your option on my Episode titles for Season 5 of Samurai Jack.

1) XCII, Jack 50 Years Later
2) XCIII, Jack vs The Daughters of Aku Part1
3) XCIV, Jack vs The Daughters of Aku Part2
4) XCV, Jack in The Belly of The Beast
5) XCVI, Aku’s World
6) XCVII, Jack’s Legacy
7) XCVIII, Jack’s Sword
8) XCIX, Jack In Love?
9) C, Jack is Deceive
10) CI, The End

Reasons for theses titles are as follow

1) We see Jack after 50 years have past
2) Jack fights the Daughters of Aku for the first time, it’s like Part 1 out of 2 Parts in my option
3) Part 2 of Jack fighting the Daughters of Aku
4) Jack gets eaten by that giant monster or rather Beast
5) In this Episode Jack shows Ashi that Aku is Evil and that the Earth belongs to him
6) Ashi sees how Jack has saved people, creatures, etc. she knows Jack’s good intentions
7) We finally find out how Jack lost the sword and how he is going to get it back
8) I see romance between Jack and Ashi so it only made seen
9) This one Jack is deceive by Aku by finding out that Ashi is in fact the Daughter of Aku
10) This one is poetic because, The first Episode is know by the fans as Episode I The Beginning, it’s a great wrap up ending title

All these Titles are simple like most of the series of Samurai Jack’s fan base title Episodes from Seasons 1-4, Episodes 1-52 so what do you guys think of my Season 5 titles

I saw your episode titles and I have to say they look nice but there are few things I have to say about them

• You should at least give the actual greek numeral episode numbers (LIII to LXII) next to the 'other' episode numbers like I did with my fanmade episode titles

• About the first episode title 'Jack 50 years later' ,I thought maybe it will just be titled '50 years later' but I guess it will do.Though I prefer 50 years later.

• The thing that you did with XCIII and XCIV as two parter,Well it makes sense since both episodes involves jack fighting against the daughters of Aku even though the rest of season 5 is continuous

• The title in 'Episode XCIX' Jack in Love? Well it is a bit funny and bit spoilerific eventhough you could have used 'Jack and Ashi' just to make it a non-spoiler like title though I have to admit it this episode does focus on Jack and Ashi's romantic relationship

• And finally about the 'episode C' title Jack is Deceive i think 'Jack's Deceive' will be much better because nobody says '(Blank) is deceive' in the title card just make it 'Jack's Deceive' instead

But still your fanmade episode title are okay. Now if only others who read this thread will follow the same thing you and I did.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Finishing up Metroid Dread by acquiring everything only to be disappointed when the last energy tank and missile you needed an Amiibo.
Today's my birthday! :D
Can't wait for the party this weekend!
Microsoft just bought Activision/Blizzard for $68 billion. And people thought the Bethesda deal was huge? Mind. Blown.
I wonder what if Viacom responsed to turner buying Hanna barbera by buying Fred wolf films (meant they would own the 1987 tmnt cartoon) in 1992 or 1993 and they later buy the tmnt ip as well as mirage studios in in the mid-late 90s or early-mid 2000s instead of 2009
PF9
What if Viacom bought Capital Cities/ABC instead of Disney in 1996?

ABC did have a good relationship with Paramount Television after all.

Featured Posts