Expect a lot more Electric Wonderland this year

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member
I'm pleased to announce that after much experimentation, I've finally broken though a massive wall of writer's block that has prevented Electric Wonderland from showing up very often these past few years. I can't really say what the problem was yet, because it involves spoilers for the future, but a big source of it was The Girl With Kaleidoscope Hair, which you may have noticed has slipped in and out of schedules since the title was announced three years ago.

The story has now been canned and a new one has taken its place. If The Girl With Kaleidoscope Hair ever shows up, it'll be as a completely different story with virtually none of the original plot elements.

The Girl With Kaleidoscope Hair was the dam that prevented a lot of my ideas for the series from getting out. Now that I know the direction I'm headed, expect a flood of new content for EW starting this fall, and much more in 2016.

September 20, 2015 -- Electric Wonderland: Puberty Of The Future
September 27, 2015 -- Electric Wonderland: Puberty Of The Future, part II
October 4, 2015 -- Free Spirit: Junkyard Stories
October 11, 2015 -- Free Spirit: Junkyard Stories, part II
October 18, 2015 -- Electric Wonderland: Hand of Trawn
October 25, 2015 -- Electric Wonderland: Hand of Trawn, part II
November 1, 2015 -- Free Spirit: Curse of the Harpers
November 8, 2015 -- Free Spirit: Curse of the Harpers, part II
November 15, 2015 -- Free Spirit: Winnie in Toyland
November 22, 2015 -- Free Spirit: Winnie in Toyland, part II

Erased Paper

Did Kaleidoscope girl have super powers that varied by what the color of her hair was? I had that idea for a story. (I often have vague ideas for stories. But, since I'm a bad writer, they never go anywhere.) I didn't remember that title at all, until now.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts