Evolution of classic movie channels on basic cable

lowell

What about Cinemax and The Movie Channel?
I mean, HBO and Showtime already are in charge of them, I just look at them as groups of networks already.

That's why I also don't mention Flix, Encore, MoviePlex, ScreenPix, etc. in addition to those two because they're already in there.

AdrenalineRush1996

I mean, HBO and Showtime already are in charge of them, I just look at them as groups of networks already.

That's why I also don't mention Flix, Encore, MoviePlex, ScreenPix, etc. in addition to those two because they're already in there.
Well, that's fair enough.

themidnightlore

That one that banters over Sony TV channels
TBH, retooling Sony Movie Channel (US) into a classic movies channel would not be a bad idea (but this needs to be applied to Cine Sony too, as if I'm not wrong, the latter is more of a general movie channel).

AdrenalineRush1996

TBH, retooling Sony Movie Channel (US) into a classic movies channel would not be a bad idea (but this needs to be applied to Cine Sony too, as if I'm not wrong, the latter is more of a general movie channel).
Or better, split it into two channels with one keeping the name and being a classic movie channel and another being a general movie channel.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

If only it was possible for companies to rethink their decision to make movies exclusive to streaming back to their initial supposed theatrican run - they'll have to look at how the situation is faring in countries and regions.

Wonder why it's impossible to screen "outdated" or "delayed" movies when the situation eases.
Changed the banner to match the upcoming anniversary better. Based on the logo switch ident featuring Bloo.
MeTV went off the air for about 15 minutes, right during one of the last Svengoolie segments up until it was time for the news (which I get in my area instead of Star Trek).
Well Bakugan was made in Canada too, so...

Featured Posts