"Every The WB Show, Ranked"

Latest News & Videos

tvguide.com/news/every-the-wb-show-ranked/

They didn't mention "Pinky and the Brain". And all means all. So, yeah. I also get the impression that they didn't actually watch all of these shows.

Peter Paltridge

Ay Carumba
Staff member
tvguide.com/news/every-the-wb-show-ranked/

They didn't mention "Pinky and the Brain". And all means all. So, yeah. I also get the impression that they didn't actually watch all of these shows.
No, they clearly didn't. It looks like they reviewed them based on (A) their premises (B) the number of episodes aired and (C) their obscurity.

I have a tape of "Movie Stars" and if they had actually seen it, it would rank near the bottom instead of the middle.

twilicorn

HER AIM IS GETTING BETTER
They should have clarified that they were only counting live action shows or that they weren't counting Kids WB.

wonderfly

Is this the future?!?
Staff member
Administrator
Well, they also don't have "Earthworm Jim" or "Jackie Chan Adventures" (etc)...but it's a list for "The WB", not "Kids WB". That would, admittedly, be a whole other list. Although I guess "Pinky and the Brain" did air in Prime Time briefly (as did the pilot episodes of "Superman the Animated Series" and "Batman Beyond"). So I see what you're saying.

I skimmed through the article, I didn't start remembering any of the shows until I got in the Top 25. Hmm, I don't see reality TV shows either (stuff like "The Jamie Kennedy Experiment") or sketch comedy shows (like "Blue Collar TV"). EDIT: Yeah, I went back and read the opening statement of the article. They do say it's a list of "Scripted Live-Action" shows on "The WB". Wait, there was scripts for the sketches on "Blue Collar TV". Eh, whatever....

"The WB" is now thought of as a wonderful time capsule of life between 1995 and 2005. I want to see a similar list for "FOX" from the 1986 (the year FOX launched) to 2000....back when it was the network of "The Simpsons", before it became the network of "24" and "American Idol".

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Oh, the irony - while foreign feeds of Cartoon Network ban just about anything, CN USA started to show Shrek completely uncut - with the "offensive" words intact - in 2017! Around the time when Cartoon Network feeds worldwide were already ruled by the nanny state!
Don't ever force yourself into liking a show or any other form of media and don't be afraid to speak up about how you honestly feel about it. Anything can be improved, especially with criticism.
NeoplanDan wrote on Zedd's profile.
Hi, Zedd, I wanted to to fix up the date on my birthday, when I was first registered here, it incorrectly date as 1/21/1995 when it actually 2/21/1995, originally I was going to ask one of the admins to fix it so that it’s on the correct date.
I'm the best anime character. You will all bow down to me.
Well, THAT was a flop...Adventure Time will leave Adult Swim after two weeks...