Ay Carumba
Staff member
Sep 24, 2003
Ratings
797 6
Stars Hollow
www.platypuscomix.net
tvguide.com/news/every-the-wb-show-ranked/

They didn't mention "Pinky and the Brain". And all means all. So, yeah. I also get the impression that they didn't actually watch all of these shows.
No, they clearly didn't. It looks like they reviewed them based on (A) their premises (B) the number of episodes aired and (C) their obscurity.

I have a tape of "Movie Stars" and if they had actually seen it, it would rank near the bottom instead of the middle.

wonderfly

Shaking things up a bit
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2002
Ratings
953 16
Springfield, MO
Well, they also don't have "Earthworm Jim" or "Jackie Chan Adventures" (etc)...but it's a list for "The WB", not "Kids WB". That would, admittedly, be a whole other list. Although I guess "Pinky and the Brain" did air in Prime Time briefly (as did the pilot episodes of "Superman the Animated Series" and "Batman Beyond"). So I see what you're saying.

I skimmed through the article, I didn't start remembering any of the shows until I got in the Top 25. Hmm, I don't see reality TV shows either (stuff like "The Jamie Kennedy Experiment") or sketch comedy shows (like "Blue Collar TV"). EDIT: Yeah, I went back and read the opening statement of the article. They do say it's a list of "Scripted Live-Action" shows on "The WB". Wait, there was scripts for the sketches on "Blue Collar TV". Eh, whatever....

"The WB" is now thought of as a wonderful time capsule of life between 1995 and 2005. I want to see a similar list for "FOX" from the 1986 (the year FOX launched) to 2000....back when it was the network of "The Simpsons", before it became the network of "24" and "American Idol".

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Should I come back honestly? I don't think anybody missed me, but idk.
DC Superhero Girls, Infinite Train, Victor & Valentino, Thundercats Roar, Care Bears: Unlock The Magic, High Guardian Spice, Owl House, Amphibia, The Steven Universe Movie, She-Ra S2 and on, MLP S9/New Equestria Girls Specials, Rescue Bots Academy, Season 2 of Craig of the Creek, New OK KO Let's Be Heroes,etc. So much awesome animated content coming in 2019 it's crazy!! Its a great time to be a fan of animation!!
https://youtu.be/OGaZr1-0O7o Hey if Wolverine can be rated-R, and if Harley Quinn can get an R-rated animated series, plus if John Bloddy Constantine can be in Justice League Action, I can't see why Deadpool can't be PG-13.
>Voltron's final season
>Spiderverse hits theaters
>end of finals week

Friday can't come soon enough.