Eureka (Disney Junior Show)

SweetShop209

Eureka is an upcoming Disney Junior show set to come out this year. It's about the story of a young girl inventor who is way ahead of her time. Utilizing creative out-of-the-box thinking, she designs inventions and contraptions in the hopes of making the world a better place and moving her prehistoric community into a more modern era. With the help of her supportive parents, teacher, best friends — Pepper and Barry — and beloved pet mammoth Murphy, Eureka is learning to embrace that she is not ordinary — she's extraordinary.

The show stars Ruth Righi as Eureka, Renée Elise Goldsberry and Lil Rel Howery as Eureka's parents, Roxy and Rollo, and Javier Muñoz as her teacher, Ohm. The rest of the cast includes Kai Zen as Pepper, Devin Trey Campbell as Barry, and Fred Tatasciore as Murphy.

The show is created by Norton Virgien, Niamh Sharkey, and Erica Rothschild. It's produced by Brown Bag Films.

SweetShop209

Claire Lennon directed a few episodes. She's worked as a production coordinator on Vampirina and Angela's Christmas Wish, which are also from Brown Bag Films.

SweetShop209

Laurie Israel's LinkedIn profile says she's writing on Eureka. She previously worked on Sofia The First, Elena Of Avalor (albeit briefly), and Fancy Nancy.

Screenshot_20210620-194429.png

SweetShop209

The website of Johnny Lazebnik says he's writing for the series. Here is what he's worked on.

Screenshot_20210729-203336.png

Screenshot_20210729-203417.png

Massimiliano

I storyboarded four episodes and yes, the show looks great, it’s very musical with a lot of action sequences. The overall look of the show I think is particularly good.

SweetShop209

I didn't expect anyone working on the show to comment here. In any case, I like the way shows from Brown Bag Films are made, so I'm sure this will be a winner.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Then something bad is intensifying!
Asa
Peanuts creator Charles Schultz would've turned 99 years old today.
Lost of Christmas stuff on tonight Frosty and Frosty Returns is on CBS tonight, it's always on the night after Thanksgiving, so is Grandma Got Runover by a Reindeer on The CW, and NBC has the Original Grinch, ABC has Santa Claus is Comin' to town (though if you prefer to watch this one un edited Freeform is the better place to watch it )
Nick@nite finally got new Christmas brand just today started 6am!

Featured Posts