"Eternals" Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg91

Reporter
This project sounds really exciting because of the unique qualities Chloe Zhou is bringing to the Eternals. I love to see more of the arthouse, independent and indie film storytelling in big budget projects.

It really makes me want to see more audience members check out films like Zhou's Nomadland or something like Leave No Trace for the differences they provide in storytelling. Plus, a Bollywood dance sequence in the MCU sounds like something out of the very unusual Marvel series Legion!

Hopefully Eternals kicks off 2021's superhero movies in a surprising way like Black Panther in 2018 or Logan in 2017.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
11/4: New synopsis in a toy listing.
Over the centuries, Phastos has helped nudge humanity forward technologically while keeping his brilliance hidden in the shadows. The Eternals are a race of immortal aliens from a distant planet who arrived on Earth thousands of years ago to protect humanity from a race of alien predators called Deviants. The Eternals were alerted to the Deviant threat by the Celestials, a race of cosmic builders whose fingerprints are on the very building blocks of life itself.

11/7: Promo art of Druig and Ajak.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts