ESPN.com's Page 3 on "the Simpsons"

Carolina Red

Your ad here (for just $15k!)
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page3/story?page=Simpsons%20Sports%20Moments1
This week a writer from Seattle is listing what he feels are the greatest sports moments in the series history. I think he might have a little too much time on his hands, but this does recall lots of great stuff from the series. And besides, there have been so many sports moments on the show already.

i bet he'll put the end of "Homer at the Bat" as his top, wouldn't you think?

SirLemming

a playa in a world of NPCs
READ-ALONG NERDLY NIT-PICK REPLY:

100. Poochy's one and only appearance on the I&S show? WRONG! He was in the cloning one and probably at least one other one.

94. You can't say "boobies" on ESPN.com? How do they survive?

Oh, it's just the first few. Okay.

Quagmire

allllright!!
As a Mets fan, #75 is still one of my favorites.

#79 hints that #10 will be Homer being awarded the Denver Broncos for his work at GLOBEX.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ericthehedgehog

That freakin' duck!
number 82 is my fav!
"De-fense! De-fense!" Homer's dimwittedness is reversed when a crayon is removed from his nose. But the pressure of being smart is too much, and he asks Moe to make him dumb again. A couple whacks with a mallet and the crayon is back up the nose, causing Homer to shout "De-fense! De-fense!"

• Moe: Eh, that's pretty dumb. But, uh ... (taps once more)

Homer: Extended warranty? How can I lose?

Moe: Perfect.

mobo85

This space for rent
#85: The "Reds" Lil' Vicki is referring to are the kind from Russia, not the kind from Cincinatti. (Coincidentially, the Cincinatti Reds did change their name to the "Redlegs" during the '50s to avoid the Commie connotation.)

#56: Eating's a sport, I guess.

mobo85

This space for rent
Quagmire said:
As a Mets fan, #75 is still one of my favorites.
I'll refrain from stating the obvious.

All right, I can't resist. So, would that mean the Ny Mets are your favorite squadron?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts