Latest News

Red Arrow

Proud Beneluxer
Oct 22, 2012
Ratings
3,495 66 1
Belgium
Hello everyone,

I noticed that several scenes of Shinzo are shown twice in the English version, for instance the scene with the queen bee wanting to eat Yakumo as well as the scene where Yakumo finds Mushra. This is not the case in other languages.

It must mean two other scenes are left out. I wonder if anyone knows which ones those are. Or did they make certain episodes longer? Or did they speed up everything?

Aug 20, 2017
Ratings
84 9
Hello everyone,

I noticed that several scenes of Shinzo are shown twice in the English version, for instance the scene with the queen bee wanting to eat Yakumo as well as the scene where Yakumo finds Mushra. This is not the case in other languages.

It must mean two other scenes are left out. I wonder if anyone knows which ones those are. Or did they make certain episodes longer? Or did they speed up everything?
>shown twice
Are you sure that wasn't done to separate between ad breaks? Post-break repetition is a thing, after all.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Stephanie Sheh voicing Izzy Park the same way she does Sailor Moon has me considering the chance of Nazneen Contractor dubbing some "Sailor Moon" episodes I currently dont plan to buy.
Watched the newest Halloween yesterday
I can’t express my unpopular opinions without someone yelling or disagreeing at me why I’m a monster for thinking that way (liking adult animation, SpongeBob’s new episodes are inferior, etc.)
If you have Starz Encore Family (Not Kids & Family, but Family...) 1 hour as of this post, they'll be playing "Inspector Gadget Saves Christmas" and "Sonic Christmas Blast". (3:19pm-4:06pm EST) Both will play again at some point.
I'm at episode 50 of {Batman: TAS ∧ Hey Arnold}.