Elena of Avalor Season 3 to Premiere on Disney Channel October 7, 2019

slai

Reporter
Reporter
PRINCESS ELENA’S HEROIC JOURNEY TO BECOME QUEEN CONTINUES IN THE THIRD SEASON OF ELENA OF AVALOR, PREMIERING MONDAY, OCT. 7, ON DISNEY CHANNEL AND DISNEYNOW
Coronation Special to Debut Next Year
Eugenio Derbez, Rachel Brosnahan, Tony Shalhoub, Auli’i Cravalho, Taye Diggs, Jamie-Lynn Sigler, and John Leguizamo among Guest Voice Cast
Princess Elena receives new magical powers and, keeping her focus on the future of Avalor, proves herself ready to become Queen—but must first face the ultimate test of courage and character—in the third season of the animated Elena of Avalor, premiering MONDAY, OCT. 7 (12:30-1:00 p.m. EDT), on Disney Channel and DisneyNOW. The Emmy® and Imagen Award-winning series is inspired by diverse Latin cultures and folklore.
Season three includes a Día de los Muertos-themed event, guest-starring Eugenio Derbez (Overboard) and Taye Diggs (Set It Up), airing this October; a Hanukkah-themed episode, guest-starring Jamie-Lynn Sigler...

Continue reading...

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Asa
The second Lego Movie will have it's Cartoon Network premiere on Feburary 15.
The theme song for The Mighty Ones is sung by Fryda Wolff (Bats) and Jessica McKenna (Rocksy).

I'm watched the Godzilla vs kong trailer
He made a 6 hour video talking about every Simpsons episode.

I am 24 years old today.

Featured Posts