Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
A&W Restaurants, despite being owned by Disney now, has made its mascot Rooty a character in We Bare Bears. Leaked image:
XYbmY8c.png

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
What’s this Steven Universe I keep hearing people talk about? I’m guessing it must be a Toonami show.
It's a silly, goofy comedy show that only airs on early Saturday mornings. Did I say it's silly and goofy? Because it's really silly and goofy! No serious, emotional moments at all.
Will it have a crossover with Problem Solverz? I would like that
I hope so.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Steven Universe was about finding the receptacle of Tyntalsya while hunting the book of Tzarie under an expedition led by Kraventhorn.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Sad news everyone. Craig Of The Creek is cancelled. The series finale is tomorrow. Here's a trailer.

April Fool's!

RainbowCupcake

I don't really FEEL like it
Staff member
I was really hoping for Tuesday Pants to get revived, but I guess this is the next best thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/

Featured Posts