E3 2019: Borderlands 3 Trailer Shows Off New Vault Hunters

Todd Black

Reporter
Reporter
How insane is Borderlands 3 going to be? What will the enemies and Vault Hunters be like?
At the Microsoft Press Conference at E3 2019, Borderlands 3 was shown off in grand fashion. Showing off not only the new Vault Hunters, but also, the reveal of the enemies of the game. As well as the returning Lillith. Check out the trailer below.
ABOUT BORDERLANDS 3 The original shooter-looter returns, packing bazillions of guns and an all-new mayhem-fueled adventure. Blast your way through new worlds and enemies as one of four brand new Vault Hunters, each with deep skill trees, abilities, and customization. Play solo or join with friends to take on insane enemies, collect loads of loot and save your home from the most ruthless cult leaders in the galaxy. Key Features:
A MAYHEM-FUELED THRILL RIDE Stop the fanatical Calypso Twins from uniting the bandit clans and claiming the galaxy’s ultimate power. Only you, a thrill-seeking Vault Hunter, have the arsenal and allies to take them down.
YOUR...

Continue reading...

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts