Dwayne McDuffie: Larger Than Life (A Documentary by The Watchtower Database and The Ink Tank)

iammattie

Hey everybody, over the past month or so I was working on a documentary piece to take an in-depth look at the life of Dwayne McDuffie. We just released it yesterday, and I figured it was only appropriate to share it here. I don't think I was really cognizant of the impact he had on the media I consumed until I started lurking these forums around 2012/2013, and I've been captivated by his life and story ever since. I'm sure there's so much more we could have touched on had time allowed, but I think we hit all the high notes.

I hope you see something that speaks to you.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy birthday Bakugou!
Here's a late April Fool's joke from Dan Povenmire that's hilarious and actually pretty nice. It's not intended as such, but still.

Today was the 1st time I've played Puzzle League DS (European name of Planet Puzzle League), on a DS emulator of course. I enjoyed playing it for an hour. My highest chain is X7. I wish I could get a chain of X13 and up if I was fast enough to form matches.
Having watched today's Vampirina episode, her performance was definitely a highlight.

Happy 75th birthday to Tim Curry. I have many fond memories of watching his various performances in various shows and movies.

Featured Posts