Duel Masters 2.0 "Triple-Threat" Talkback (Spoilers)

All they need is a little nookie...

• 5 Duels - YOU LOOKED AT ME AND MADE ME SPILL SODA ON MY JACKET! YOU DIE NOW! EERRRRAAAARRRRRGGHHHHH!

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • 4 Duels - Hey, it's not [i]his[/i] fault he has a girl's name. Guys with girl's names are very sexy.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 3 Duels - Just because [i]ZZ[/i] was half-comedy doesn't mean its characters have to suffer.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 Duels - Wha? What is the runt doing here? He didn't even pilot a Gundam!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 Duel - Where's Kou? How could you not put Kou in there? He's a MUCH bigger loser than Judau!

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 0 Duels - Duke is SOOO dead when the fanboys/girls get ahold of him...

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Duke

Truer Words Were Never Spoken
toonami192.jpg
duelmasters.jpg
Never fear, boys and girls, for Duel Masters is back!

Last time on Duel Masters 2.0:

"Aizen, still angry that Kokujo took all his screen time in Season 1, hopes to justify his existance by defeating Hakuoh. Predictably, Hakuoh beats the tar out of Aizen with little trouble. Shobu wins his first match as well, while Jamira gets served by Benny Haha, Mimi's evil brother. While that's going on, Toru is still injured from being attacked, and it seems Boy George has discovered the secret why! Who was it that kinda-sorta-but-censorship-wouldn't-let-them-killed Toru? What will happen to Boy George? Could this have anything to do with Kuwabara & Zechs both missing the Naruto Talkback this week?"

This week on Duel Masters 2.0:

"After a month and a half or so of waiting, it's time, once again, to Duel! Shobu gets ready to face Hakuoh, while Benny Haha waits to face...erm...somebody. Since Boy George is off advancing the plot (selfish little punk), his spot will be taken up by the winner of the Losers tournament, which is made up of a bunch of teenagers who got screwed out of a certain series of anime shows. One of them has a girl's name (Go ahead, make fun of him about it, he loves it), one goes nuts at the drop of the hat, one has the misfortune of being in one of the most reviled series of all time, and the final challenger never even got to pilot the kind of machine the other three did, and just couldn't catch a break whatsoever. Which of these four challengers will face Benny Haha in the next round? Will it matter, since Benny's the main villian of this arc and has to face off against Shobu in dramatic fashion? Who cares? It fills for time, and that's all that matters!"

Spoilers: Anybody who reads this notice automatically goes on "The List." Trust me, you won't want to be on "The List."

Sketch

not like those other old guys
Bring on the funny. I've been missing Duel Masters 2.0 for too long.

Obi

SEVEN. MONDAY.
Ha, I like how they adressed the misnaming of certain characters. It's a divergent timeline!

A Depesch Mode reference?!

...Extreme Bucket Man?

"The translation doesn't say what this card is."

Duke

So THAT'S why Mikuni is now called Johnny Coolburns! An Alternate Universe! DUH! *slaps head.*

I SO missed Duel Masters.

Obi

SEVEN. MONDAY.
"I can't see what I'm doing because I have a bucket on my head."

"He can be a boy or a girl...don't know how old he is...he's annoying....he's Urkel!"

"I don't like that guy's face."
"What does that mean?"
"His devious face or his devious plans..."
"Or maybe he's just hideously ugly."

LordTerminal

The old-school DK is back!
I can't see what I'm doing because I have a bucket on my head.

Rekudah, Urkel jokes were unfunny ten years ago.

I'm SOOOO EXTREEEEME!

Obi

SEVEN. MONDAY.
"I summon....THIS GUY!" They're not even bothering to translate. :p

"Look at this bucket head that I got from an episode of The Simpson's!"

Obi

SEVEN. MONDAY.
"They aren't here in the teenage zombie section!"

"Why are you all staring, should I do the Funky Chicken?!"

Kokujo has been photographed with Jessica Alba?

What the heck - Mimi the Angel??

"Do you know what she's doing?"
"I'd say she's trying to impress me."

"The look of terror on your face is priceless! You're a second rate duelist in a silly dress!"

Duke

I still don't like how these guys pronounce "Kokujo." At least Shobu's still pronouncing it correctly.

As if Mimi wasn't jailbait already... Is she Nurse Witch Komugi, or Injection Fairy Lily?

Yay for making fun of animation mistakes!

Jack Frenzy

Monkey-King-in-Training
Okay, Mimi has now crossed over into Bobobo territory.

So many alternate reality effects -- did Superboy-Prime kick his TV while watching Duel Masters?

Duke

I never knew Blum as Kokujo would sound so...off.

First Mimi stripped, then she went all badass. Which just makes her voice stick out even worse.

Obi

SEVEN. MONDAY.
Mimi's voice doesn't work with her serious face at all.

"Master of Death?!"
"Can we even say that name in this cartoon...?"

"This is the scariest thing I've ever seen, and I've been in a mosh pit at a Clay Aiken concert!"

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts