Duel Masters 2.0 "Makeover" Talkback (Spoilers)

Seriously, how can people actually [i]like[/i] these TV makeover shows?

• 5 Duels - It figures that the only makeover show that doesn't suck is the one where you blow the ent

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • 4 Duels - Normally something else positive would go here, but I can't think of any, so there won't b

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 Duels - Well, I guess the Queer Eye people are decent. At least they don't show you surgery or tur

• 2 Duels - You'd figure that with all the makeover shows on TV they'd make some good designs more tha

• 1 Duel - I know this show doesn't have much of a budget, but being creative for creativity's sake ne

• 0 Duels - Why anyone would want to look like Paris Hilton, much less act like her, I have no idea...

• Total voters

Duke

Truer Words Were Never Spoken
toonami192.jpg
duelmasters.jpg
When you've had enough of your current life, it's time to start anew, a complete makeover!

Last time on Duel Masters 2.0:

"Hakuoh, angry over allowing Johnny Coolburns and Aizen to be electrocuted during his Duel with Benny Haha, proclaims that he will lose no more shields and will forfeit if he's wrong. Well, since he's a good guy and all, Hakuoh strings together a number of cards into a ridiculously awesome combo and defeats Mimi's evil twin brother. Unfortunately, Benny's a sore loser and causes the dock to cave in, sending Hakuoh into the hospital! While Dr. Root operates, it's up to Shobu to avenge Hakuoh and defeat Benny Haha once and for all! But Benny's up to his old tricks and makes it seem like Shobu's just picking on an innocent, injured Duelist. Can Shobu regain his momentum?"

This week on Duel Masters 2.0:

"Sure, Sho renewed the insurance on the stadium, but as it stands now, it looks rather drab. Thus, the Duel Masters committee has brought in a team of 'experts' to redo the Dueling Stadium from the ground-up. Unfortunately, they forgot just who they hired, and have now ended up with a fancy, neo-Asian, west African, budget-sized, really tacky stadium show floor! Not realizing just how crappy most TV redecorators actually are, Sho can only stand there shocked at the new stadium layout. As if things couldn't get any worse, the committee places all the blame on poor Sho, even though he had nothing at all to do with the decision! Will Sho get his job back? Will he have to return to being called Tom? Will he go to the Mayor for help? Will he be replaced by Stu? Tune in and find out!"

Spoilers: I miss Stu. Stu was fun.

LordTerminal

The old-school DK is back!
"The goggles! They do nothing!"

If Mr. T were here, I wonder what he do....

Multi-array soda launchers?

There's nothing like a hunky dream sequence to reel in girls age 7-12.

"Who did the lighting in this episode?"

"My star power always bring out that hankies! We're bound to win an emmy this season!"

"WE WANT POPCORN NOW! You'll get nothing and like it!"

"With all this crying, we're BOUND to win an emmy."

Duke

Love the random background chatter.

Though Hakuoh has some REALLY awesome lights tonight.

LordTerminal

Nice beard Boy George.

"No flying out the window either!"

Yumama and Bucketman stole Shobu's light trick.

"How do you keep a straight face when you talk?"

Do they REALLY only have three episodes left?

"I won this walk-on role from a contest on a bag of pork rinds!"

TrainerAbu

You mean someone that writes for Bobobo is writing this episode?

NO WONDER I kept thinking 99999times "Why does this feel like Bobobo?"

lol this episode also had the squid thingies that looked just like Bobobo's @_@..

LordTerminal

So it ends on a cliff hanger as well then......damn. (Because I really don't see how this can be rapped up in three episodes. But then again, I'm not very attentive) I wonder what Toonami will find to replace it...

Duke

LordTerminal said:
So it ends on a cliff hanger as well then......damn. (Because I really don't see how this can be rapped up in three episodes. But then again, I'm not very attentive) I wonder what Toonami will find to replace it...
Probably Cybertron.

Rabi~en~Rose

idolmaster
ah poor Shobu. his parents paid a lifeguard to not keep their eyes on him :( Boy George has a beard! :eek: his adventure with Benny Haha was totally crazy Bobobo style they even met aliens and ended the episode on a cliffhanger :eek:

Ultra8

Now all I/You can do
Pretty funny episode.
Like Boy George's 5'o-clock shadow and Benny Haha's escape attempts. So Youmama and Bucket-head grew up together.....that just makes things even more weirder.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts