Ducktales 2017 vs. Legend of the Three Caballeros.

VG_Addict

Both shows heavily feature Donald, and are based on the comics. But which show is better, in your opinion?

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
I enjoy BOTH shows, but I honestly do feel that Donald was used to better effect in the latter. He's just not that likable compared to what I've pointed in the former, honestly - he has his moments in Ducktales 2017, but they're eclipsed by what he's done for himself in 3 Caballeros almost immediately.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
This is a tough call to be sure. I'm more invested in Ducktales and it's very risk taking . On the other hand, I enjoy watching Caballeros more from an entertainment perspective, and Donald is put to better use. I call this a tie.

Last edited:

MarshalGrover

They both have their pros and cons, but I'm inclined to go with Ducktales.

The look of Caballeros might be better and looks more like traditional Disney, and it's nice that they actually used Daisy's nieces in something substantial. But I wasn't into the Flash animation compared to DuckTales' actual traditional style, I really found the use of sound effects excessive, I didn't find it all that funny and the main villain was really annoying to me (not the duck guy, but the magic staff that does nothing but complain and insult him).

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
I think DuckTales is absolutely amazing. I don't like the fantasy theme in 3 Caballeros and turned it off rather quickly.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts